ICAR Umiam Recruitment 2022: The ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Umiam invites eligible candidates to attend the walk-in-interview to be held on 6th January 2022 for the posts of Young Professional (Staff Nurse).
Post Name:- Young Professional (Staff Nurse)
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Place of posting:- ICAR Medical Health Centre, Umiam.The Selected candidate has to stay at ICAR Colony, Umiam mandatorily.
- Age limit:- 21 to 45 years with relaxation for SC/ST/OBC as per Govt. of Indian/ICAR norms.
- Salary:- Rs. 25,000/- Per month
- Educational Qualification:-
# General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) 3 years & 6 Months diploma Course/(B.Sc Nursing) 4 years degree from an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
# Candidates having works experience will be preferable.
How to apply for ICAR Umiam Recruitment 2022 Staff Nurse Vacancy
Eligible candidates should bring an application with full Bio-Data addressed to the Director, ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Umiam, Meghalaya, along with duly attested photocopies of certificates and mark sheets from HSLC onwards and a recent passport size photograph affixed on the top of the application & Experience certificates in original, if any.
- Walk-in-interview venue:- ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Umiam
- Date & Time:- 6th January 2022 at 11:00 AM
Advertisement No:- ICAR NEH/Hqr RC(R)17/2021 (Date: 24.12.2021)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the ICAR Umiam Recruitment 2022: Staff Nurse Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.