ICFAI University Recruitment 2023: The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India has released an employment notification for the recruitment of the Maintenance Engineer for its ICFAI University campuses located at Nagaland, Sikkim, Jharkhand, Mizoram, and Meghalaya. The last date for submission of the application is 14 April 2023.
Post Name:- Maintenance Engineer
- No of posts:- 5
- State-wise vacancy list:-
• Nagaland (Dimapur): 1 Post
• Sikkim (Gangtok): 1 Post
• Jharkhand (Ranchi): 1 Post
• Mizoram (Aizwal): 1 Post
• Meghalaya (Tura): 1 Post
- Age limit:- Not mentioned.
- Salary:- Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Essential Qualification:- Candidate should be graduate/ Diploma in Civil/ Electrical Engineering with relevant experience of at least 10-15 years in handling large Campus/ Institutional maintenance including Civil, Electrical & MEP services, etc. Maintenance experience of large institutional buildings in aspects of Building Maintenance/ Electrical Fire Fighting/ Lifts/ Air Conditioning, etc would be preferable.
How to apply for ICFAI University Recruitment 2023: Maintenance Engineer Jobs?
Interested candidates may send their detailed resume with a passport-size photograph by clearly mentioning the location in the subject line within 15 days from the date of this advertisement (published on 29.03.2023) to: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, they may send their resume by courier/ speed post to: General Manager-Projects, ICFAI Group, #4-102, Suchitra Center, NH-7, Medchal Road, Hyderabad-67.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Telegram||Click Here|