ICMR-NIN Recruitment 2022: Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) – National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) has released official advertisement notification for the recruitment of 02 Project Laboratory Technician-III Vacancy in Assam Barak Valley & Tripura Districts. Interested and Eligible candidates to attend the walk-in-interview to be held on 07/10/2022 at Makunda Hospital, Bazaricherra, Karimganj, Assam State.
Project Laboratory Technician-III
- No. of vacancy: 02 (Two)
- Educational Qualification: 12th pass in Science subjects and 2 years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician (DMLT) or One year DMLT plus one year experience in a recognized Organization. *B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 3 years experience.
- Desirable: One year Experience in Biological sample collection and processing.
- Consolidated Pay: Rs.18000/- per month fixed without any allowances.
- Age: Not exceeding 30 years
- Place of work:
- Assam Barak Valley Districts (Karimganj, Hailakandi)
- Tripura Districts (North Tripura, Unakoti & Dhalai)
- Nature of Duties: Blood and Breast Milk sample collection, Processing of the samples (RBC Washing), Aliquoting and Labelling, Ideal Storage and Ideal Shipping of the samples to NIN.
How to Apply for ICMR-NIN Recruitment?
- Candidates may download the application form and submit the same duly filled in along with one set of photocopies of certificates and one latest photograph and all the Original Certificates for verification failing which their candidature cannot be considered for Interview.
- Application will be received from the individuals by hand on the date of Walk-in-Interview between 9.30 am to 12.30 pm at Makunda Hospital, Bazaricherra, Karimganj, Assam State.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Detailed Advertisement||Click Here|