ICMR-RMRC Dibrugarh Recruitment 2023: ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC), NE Region, Dibrugarh, Assam has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 15 Technical Assistants, Technicians and Laboratory Attendant vacancies on a regular basis at ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre, Dibrugarh, Assam. The last date for submission of the application is August 09, 2023.
1. Post Name: Technical Assistant Group ’B’ (Non-Ministerial)
- No. of posts: 03 (UR: 02 & OBC: 01)
- Essential Qualification:
- Veterinary Sciences: 1st class Bachelor’s degree (Minimum three years) in Veterinary Sciences (B.V. Sc.) from a recognized University.
- Life Sciences: 1st class Bachelor’s degree (Minimum three years) in Zoology from a recognized University.
- Bioscience & Bioinformatics: 1st class Bachelor’s degree (Minimum three years) in Bioscience & Bioinformatics (or) Biotechnology from a recognized University.
- Pay Level (as per 7th CPC): Level-6 Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-
- Age: Not exceeding 30 years.
2. Technician-1 Group ’C’ (Non-Ministerial)
- No. of posts: 08 [UR: 03, EWS: 01, OBC: 03 & SC: 01]
- Essential Qualification:
- Life Sciences: (i) 12th or Intermediate pass in science subject with 55% marks and (ii) At least One-year Diploma in MLT from a Govt. recognized institution.
- Computer Sciences: (i) 12th or Intermediate pass in science subject with 55% marks and (ii) At least or One-year Diploma in Computer applications/science from a Govt. recognized institution.
- Pay Level (as per 7th CPC): Level-2 Rs.19,900-63,200/-
- Age: Not exceeding 28 years.
3. Laboratory Attendant-1 Group ‘C’ (Non-Ministerial)
- No. of posts: 04 (UR: 02, EWS: 01 & OBC: 01)
- Essential Qualification: (i) 10th pass with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board and (ii) One-year working experience in a Govt. recognized/approved/registered lab.
- Pay Level (as per 7th CPC): Level-1 Rs.18,000-56,900/-
- Age: Not exceeding 25 years.
Application Fee of ICMR-RMRC Dibrugarh Vacancy
- SC/ST/PwBD and Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee as per GoI orders. ICMR employees are not exempted from the payment of the fee.
- All other applicants must pay a non-refundable application fee in the form of an Indian Postal Order/ Demand Draft amounting to Rs. 300/- (Three hundred) only in the favour of “Director, ICMR-RMRC, Dibrugarh” and payable at Dibrugarh. The application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply for ICMR-RMRC Dibrugarh Vacancy?
- All eligible candidates willing to apply in response to this advertisement notice for the posts of Technical Assistant, Technician-1 and Laboratory Attendant-1 should visit the Institute’s website at rmrcne.org.in and register himself/herself via the “Online Registration” link before the last date for registration of application form i.e., 09/08/2023 and generate a Registration Number.
- Thereafter, candidates have to download the Application Form from the Institute’s website and a printed copy of the filled offline application form duly signed by the applicant along with relevant enclosures and non-refundable application fee in the form of Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three hundred) only should be sent in a sealed envelope cover super scribing “Application for the post of……(name of the post), (Registration Number)” to “Director, ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre, Bokul, Lahowal, Dibrugarh-786003, Assam” through speed post/Registered post (applications by hand will not be received) latest by 12/08/2023.
- The candidates need to attach self-attested copies of the following documents along with their duly completed Application Forms: –
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Proof of Educational qualification from Class-Xth onwards.
- Proof of Work Experience certificates.
- Proof of Experience for age relaxation for the candidates working in the Government Sector; in the prescribed format.
- Income and asset Certificate for EWS candidates, in the prescribed form at.
- One-self attested recent passport-size photograph.
- Proof of Category i.e., SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy)/PwBD/EWS etc. in prescribed format.
- No Objection Certificate (wherever applicable).
- Declaration of Experience for Candidates working in ICMR projects continuously.
- Any other document relevant to the essential qualification and eligibility criteria.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|ICMR-RMRC Dibrugarh Online Application||Apply Online|
|ICMR-RMRC Dibrugarh Technical Posts||Application Form|
|ICMR-RMRC Dibrugarh Technical Posts||Annexure|
|ICMR-RMRC Dibrugarh Advertisement||Notification|