ICMR-RMRC Nagaland Recruitment 2023: ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre, NE Region, Nagaland has released an official advertisement notification for the recruitment of 05 Project Scientist, Project Assistant, and Project Technician-II vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates to attend the walk-in interview to be held on 17th January 2023.
1. Project Scientist-B (Non-Medical)
- No. of vacancy: 01 (OBC)
- Qualification: 1st class Master’s Degree in Public Health or Life Sciences/M.V.Sc./ Microbiology/ Anthropology/Sociology/Social Work from a recognized University with 2 years experience in related. (OR) 2nd class Master’s degree with Ph.D. in Public Health or Life Sciences/M.V.Sc/Anthropology/ Sociology from a recognized University. OR, BDS/BVSc degree from a recognized university.
- Desirable: Doctoral degree/post-doctoral experience in the aforementioned subjects, Knowledge/experience in Community-based projects, and Knowledge of data science.
- Age limit: 35 years.
2. Project Assistant (Research Assistant)
- No. of vacancy: 02 (ST: 01 & OBC: 01)
- Qualification: Graduate from a recognized university with three years’ work experience from a recognized institute OR Master’s degree in Life sciences/Anthropology/ Sociology/BVSc/Social work.
- Age limit: 30 years.
3. Project Technician-II (Field Assistant)
- No. of vacancy: 02 (UR: 01 & ST: 01)
- Qualification: High School or equivalent with five years experience in a related field from a government institute or recognized institute. OR, Certificate of one-year training in the relevant area or ITI or National Trade Certificate of National Council for Vocational Training and successful completion of ATS in relevant trade from a government-recognized board.
- Age limit: 28 years.
How to Apply for ICMR-RMRC Nagaland Vacancy?
Candidate must submit his/her duly filled-in application form in the prescribed format with a recent passport-size color photograph along with a detailed bio-data/C.V. and all relevant documents; duly self-attested; in proof of his/her educational qualifications [all certificates and mark-sheers from 10th Std. onwards], working experience, age, caste, and photo id [Aadhar Card/Indian Passport/PAN Card/Driving License], etc., within the scheduled date and time for submission of the application, failing which his/her candidature will not be considered.
- Venue of walk-in interview: Directorate of H&FW, Kohima, Nagaland.
- Date of walk-in: 17/01/2023.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.