ICSSR NERC Shillong Recruitment 2021: The Indian Council of Social Science Research, North Eastern Regional Centre, ICSSR NERC NEHU Campus, Shillong invites applications in prescribed application format for the posts of Consultant (Academic and Administration) on a contractual basis. The last date for submission of the application is the 24th of November 2021.
Post Name:- Consultant (Academic and Administration)
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Age limit:- Not specified.
- Salary:- Rs. 50,000/- per month.
- Eligibility Conditions:-
1. The candidate must be an Indian citizen possessing a Masters’s degree with at least 55% marks ( 50 % in case of SC/ST candidates) and a good academic record in any Social Science discipline from a recognized university. Preference will be given to Ph.D. degree holders.
2. The candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of working experience from an academic institute, college, or university. The candidate must possess good academic skills in organizing seminars, lecture series, and conferences (both national and international).
3. The candidate must have good knowledge and a fair capacity for handling administrative tasks of central autonomous bodies/ higher education and research institutes.
How to apply for ICSSR NERC Shillong Recruitment 2021 Consultant (Academic and Administration) Vacancy
All sealed applications must be addressed to the office of The Honorary Director, ICSSR-NERC, NEHU Campus, Shillong-793022. The last day of receipt of applications is on or before the 24th of November 2021 up to 5 pm.
Scanned applications can be mailed to: email@example.com. All relevant certificates, documents, work experiences, etc. are to be enclosed with the application.
ICSSR North Eastern Regional Centre
NEHU Campus, Umshing
Shillong 793 022, Meghalaya
Advertisement No:- 11.46/NERC/ADVT-Con/2021 (Date: 08.11.2021)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the ICSSR NERC Shillong Recruitment 2021 Consultant (Academic and Administration) Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.