IFFCO Recruitment 2022:- Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) invites online applications from eligible B.Sc. (Agriculture) Graduates candidates for the posts of Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT) for its Field Offices located in various Indian States. The last date for submission of the application is 15.04.2022.
Post Name:- Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT)
- No of posts:- Not specified.
- Training Period:- One year
- Upper age limit:- 30 years as of 01.02.2022. The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
(a) Stipend and other benefits will be paid as per the rules of the Organisation during the training period. Presently, the stipend is Rs. 33,300/- p.m.
(b) On successful completion of one year’s training and subject to the requirement of IFFCO, the AGT’s may be absorbed in the basic pay of Rs. 37000/- p.m. in the regular Pay Scale of Rs. 37000- 70000, and allowances/ benefits as per the rules of the Organisation.
- Educational Qualification:-
1. Four Years B.Sc. (Agriculture) Full Time Regular Degree. Those candidates whose final semester results are expected by May 2022 can also apply.
2. General/OBC candidates should have secured a minimum aggregate of 60% marks and SC/ ST candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% marks for B.Sc (Agriculture) degree. Those candidates who have a CGPA score in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree should convert it into a percentage while filling out the application form.
The candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree in the year 2019 and thereafter can only apply.
3. The above qualifications should be from the UGC-recognized University/Institute.
- Language knowledge:– Candidate must be well versed in reading, writing, and speaking knowledge of the regional language of the State for which the application is made (Knowing one or more than one language will have an added advantage). Knowledge of Hindi is desirable.
How to apply for IFFCO Recruitment 2022 Agriculture Graduate Trainee Vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online in the prescribed Application Form available through the link “https://agt.iffco.in” till 15th April 2022 only. Any application sent through any other modes will not be entertained.
- For Field Offices located in the States of Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, J&K, H.P., Gujarat, M.P, Chhatisgarh, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal, Assam (NE), Odisha, A.P, Telangana, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu & Kerala. Notwithstanding the selection and placement of AGTs for training, the selected candidates for absorption can be posted in any of the States/ Projects/ Establishment(s) of IFFCO in India.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a preliminary Computer Based On-Line Test in an open environment by using their own resources, computer/laptop with internet facility.
- The candidates short-listed based on the performance in the Preliminary Online Test, will be called for the Final On-Line Test in the controlled environment at the designated Centres in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Lucknow, Nagpur, Bangalore, Guwahati, Patna, Raipur, Surat, Varanasi, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Pune, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Cochin, Jodhpur, Jammu, Shimla, Bhopal, Jabalpur.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the IFFCO Recruitment 2022 Agriculture Graduate Trainee vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.