IIM Shillong Recruitment 2023: Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Shillong has released an employment notification for the recruitment of the Professional Trainee and Counsellor/ Psychotherapist (On a part-time basis). The last date for submission of the application is 15th June 2023.
1. Post Name:- Professional Trainee
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Period of training:- 12 months/ 24 months
- Age limit:- Below 25 years as of the last date of submission of Online application.
- Salary:- Rs. 15,000/- (Rupees fifteen thousand only) per month during the 1st year which will be enhanced to Rs. 20,000/- per month in the 2nd year, in case engagement is extended for the second year
- Essential Qualification:- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (B. Com) with Intermediate Level Pass Certificate from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAl) or Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAl).
- Scope of Work:- The selected trainee(s) will be required to work for 8 hours per day for 5 days a week. They will be engaged in the works related to the Finance & Accounts of the Institute under the supervision of the Officers of the Finance & Accounts Section.
2. Post Name:- Counsellor/ Psychotherapist (Part-time basis)
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Salary:- The Counsellor/ Psychotherapist needs to be available on campus with the Institute Community for at least 2 hours per week for which a fixed amount of Rs. 2500/- will be paid.
- Essential Qualification:- Master’s Degree in Clinical/Counselling Psychology from a reputed and recognized Institute/University.
- Experience:- At least 3 years of experience in the field with fluency in Hindi & English languages with requisite Experience to consult primarily with Young Professionals.
- Scope of Work:-
# The Counsellor/ Psychotherapist needs to be available on campus with the Institute Community for at least 2 hours per week and as and when needed, on an appointment basis.
# To be available on Call for Consultation/Appointment as and when required.
# To maintain and forward to the Resident Medical Officer proper document/records of the Consultation Sessions delivered.
# Individuals with expertise in Group Psychotherapy sessions will be desirable
How to apply for IIM Shillong Recruitment 2023: Professional Trainee & Psychotherapist Vacancy?
For Professional Trainee
Only interested candidates who fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria may apply through this PDF Form on the Institute website www.iimshillong.ac.in
Only Applications submitted through the PDF Form will be considered for further scrutiny.
Instructions for Filling PDF FORM:
- Download the PDF Form on your Laptop/Desktop. Start filling out the form and use the “Save As” button below the form or click File > Save As to Save the form on your Laptop/Desktop after filling in all the required details.
- Send this filled-in form as an Email attachment to this email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
On Submission of the Online Form, an Application Number will be generated and forwarded to the applicant’s email ID. All applicants are therefore required to refer to the Application Number for future reference.
Shortlisted applicants will be required to forward by email scanned copies of all documents such as Educational Qualification Certificates & Mark Sheets and other documents and testimonials for verification.
The Last date for submission of the Online Application is 15th June 2023.
For Counsellors/ Psychotherapists
Interested candidates may forward their CV/Biodata along with Educational Qualification Certificates, Experience Certificates, and other documents and testimonials for verification by email to email@example.com
The Last date for submission of Biodata/CV is on or before 15 June 2023.
Shortlisted candidates may be called for an Interview as per recommendations of the Screening Committee constituted for the purpose. The decision of the Screening Committee is final.
Advertisement No:- B1-2303/2/2022-ADMN and X1-1301/1/2023-WELCNT
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification for Professional Trainee||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification for Counsellor/Psychotherapist||Click Here|