IIPH Shillong Recruitment 2022: The Indian Institute of Public Health, Shillong invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Laboratory Research Scientist. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 11th March 2022.
Post Name:- Laboratory Research Scientist
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Location:- Shillong, Meghalaya
- Age limit:- Not mentioned.
- Salary:- Annual Salary (CTC) will be commensurate with the available skills and fitment of the incumbent as per the selection process.
- Educational Qualification:- Ph.D in Microbiology/ Medical Microbiology/ Zoology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Laboratory Technology and allied fields.
1. Experience in managing a laboratory.
2. Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience:– 3 to 5 years of experience in research projects.
How to apply for IIPH Shillong Recruitment 2022: Laboratory Research Scientist Vacancy
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Interested and eligible candidates may send detailed CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please highlight the Exact Position of ‘Laboratory Research Scientist’ in the subject.
The last date of receipt of applications is 11th March 2022.
Your CV should provide the following in a word document, preferably in the following order:
- Full Name, address, and contact details (including email and phone)
- Educational qualifications – Diploma/degree/s, year, and institute qualified from
- Language skills (spoken, written skills), Software skills
- Work experience (position/job title, organization, duration) if none please state NIL
- Research experience and Publications (if any)
- Referees (two persons who you have worked or trained under)
- Any other relevant information
Advertisement No:- IIPHS/2021/Ads/1/54/06 (Date: 07.03.2022)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the IIPH Shillong Recruitment 2022: Laboratory Research Scientist Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.