IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) has released employment news notification for the recruitment 06 Superintending Engineer, Senior Technical Officer, Students Counsellor and Senior Security Officer Vacancy 2022. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 24/01/2022.
1. Superintendent Engineer
- No. of post: 01 (UR)
- Educational & Other Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with 15 years’ experience out of which at least 9 years must be at the Executive Engineer level.
- Desirable: Experience in design, estimation and execution of Civil Engineering works, supervision of construction of multi-storied buildings, maintenance of buildings & roads in Govt. or Govt. undertakings/ PSU/ National level Institutions
- Pay Level: 13 (as per 7th CPC) (PB4 Rs. 37400 – 67000, Grade Pay: Rs.8700 as per 6th CPC)
- Age Limit: Not more than 55 years
2. Senior Technical Officer
- No. of posts: 03 (UR)
- Educational & Other Qualification: First class BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering/M.Sc in Physics or Chemistry or Molecular Biology or equivalent degree in said disciplines and 8 years’ of relevant experience in PB-3 and GP-5400/- (Pay Matrix Level 10 as per 7th CPC) & above.
M. Tech in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with 6 years’ of relevant experience in PB-3 and GP5400/- (Pay Matrix Level 10 as per 7th CPC) & above.
PhD in Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Physics/Chemistry/Molecular Biology with 5 years’ of relevant experience in PB-3 and GP-5400/- (Pay Matrix Level 10 as per 7th CPC) & above.
- Pay Level: 12 (as per 7th CPC) (PB3 Rs. 15600 – 39100, Grade Pay: Rs. 7600 as per 6th CPC)
- Age Limit: Not more than 45 years (No upper age limit for internal candidates)
3. Students’ Counsellor
- No. of post: 01 (UR)
- Educational & Other Qualification: Post Graduate qualifications in an appropriate discipline from accredited and recognized Institutions with specializations in areas of Counselling, Psychotherapy and/or Clinical Psychology.
- Desirable: At least 3 years experience as practicing professional or as in-house counsellor. Experience of similar work in higher educational institutions will be given weightage.
- Pay Level: 10 (as per 7th CPC) (PB3 Rs. 15600-39100, Grade Pay: Rs. 5400 as per 6th CPC)
- Age Limit: Below 50 years
4. Senior Security Officer
- No. of post: 01 (UR)
- Educational & Other Qualification: Commissioned Officer of Military or Para-Military Services/Deputy Superintendent or Assistant Commandant of Police/Security Force having a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with at least 5 years’ experience in the Police/Security Services.
Junior Commissioned Officer at the level of Subedar Major of Military/Para Military Services or Inspector of Police having a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with at least 15 years’ experience.
A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in the qualifying degree with overall 20 years relevant experience in security service in University/Central Autonomous Body/CFTI/PSU, out of which at least 5 years’ experience in the Pay Level – 8 (Pay Band-2 Grade Pay of Rs.4800/- as per 6th CPC) or its equivalent.
- Desirable: (i) Should be able to ride motor cycle, motor car and handle fire arms; should be of sound health and active habits; should be conversant with security rules and procedures to deal with Police and the Public. (ii) Training, conducting enquiries & investigations, managing contracts and handling emergency situation like Fire Fighting, Rescue operations, Floods, Earthquake, etc.
How to Apply IIT Guwahati Recruitment?
- Application Fee: Applicants will have to make payment of a non-refundable application fee through online mode only. Fee payable by the applicant are as follows: Rs. 500 (for Unreserved and OBC applicants) & Rs. 250 (for SC/ST/PwD applicants). Women applicants are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Applicants should fill in the online application form provided in the link below: https://online.iitg.ac.in/recruitment. The link will be active from 11.00 A.M. (IST) on 15 December, 2021. Last date of receipt of online application: 24.01.2022 till 5 P.M. (IST).
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2022: Engineer, Officer & Counsellor Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.