IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Guwahati has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 03 JRF (GATE) and SRF (Direct) Vacancy. The last date for submission of the application is 28/08/2022.
1. JRF (GATE)
- No. of vacancy: 02 (Two)
- Essential qualification: Postgraduate in Chemistry, from any reputed institute like IIT, NIT, CSIR labs etc. having extensive experience of working in the field of catalysis, synthesis & Separation of petrochemical. Preference to be given to GATE/NET qualified candidates. Further extension to be given based on the performance.
- Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise: Candidate should have working experience in the area of catalyst development in biobased/biomaterials/biopolymers area. (ii) Candidates should have hands on experience on analyzing equipment like GC, HPLC etc.
- Total Pay: Rs. 37210/-
2. SRF (Direct)
- No. of vacancy: 01 (One)
- Essential qualification: Postgraduate in Chemical Engineering from any reputed institute like IITs, NITs, CSIR labs etc. with 2 years research experience, having experience of working in Chemical Synthesis. Further extension to be given based on the performance.
- Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise: (i) Experience of operating any simulation software like ASPEN. (ii) Experience in upscaling and/or benchmarking novel products and processes. (iii) Experience of handling analyzing equipment like HPCL, GC etc.
- Total Pay: Rs. 41850/-
How to Apply for IIT Guwahati Recruitment?
- They have to send advance copy of their CV mentioning all educational qualifications, experience etc to email@example.com. within 28.08.2022 (5 pm).
- Shortlisted candidates will be called through e-mail for the online interview on 30.08.2022. Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview. Candidates will not be sent any call letter separately.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|