India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: The Department of Posts has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 30041 no’s Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) [Branch Postmaster (BPM)/ Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)/ Dak Sevaks] job vacancy at 23 Circles across the country. The last date for submission of the application is 23rd August 2023.
Post Name:- Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) [Branch Postmaster (BPM)/ Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)/ Dak Sevaks]
- No of posts:- Total 30041 Posts
- Postal Circle/State-wise vacancy list:-
1. Andhra Pradesh: 1058 Posts
2. Assam: 855 Posts
3. Bihar: 2300 Posts
4. Chattisgarh: 721 Posts
5. Delhi: 22 Posts
6. Gujarat: 1850 Posts
7. Haryana: 215 Posts
8. HP: 418 Posts
9. J&K: 300 Posts
10. Jharkhand: 530 Posts
11. Karnataka: 1714 Posts
12. Kerala: 1508 Posts
13. MP: 1565 Posts
14. Maharashtra: 76 Posts
15. Maharashtra: 3078 Posts
16. North Eastern: 500 Posts
17. Odisha: 1279 Posts
18. Punjab: 336 Posts
19. Rajasthan: 2031 Posts
20. TN: 2994 Posts
21. Telangana: 961 Posts
22. UP: 3084 Posts
23. Uttarakhand: 519 Posts
24. WB: 2127 Posts
- North Eastern Circle Regional Language-wise vacancy list:-
1. North Eastern Bengali/Kak Barak: 115 Posts
2. North Eastern English/Garo/Hindi: 16 Posts
3. North Eastern English/Hindi: 87 Posts
4. North Eastern English/Hindi/Khasi: 48 Posts
5. North Eastern English/Manipuri: 68 Posts
6. North Eastern Mizo: 166 Posts
- Age limit:- 18 to 40 years. Age relaxation is provided as per government norms.
# For BPM: Rs.12,000- 29,380
# For ABPM/GDS: Rs.10,000- 24,470
- Essential Qualification:-
(i) Secondary School (Class 10th) Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks.
(ii) The candidates should have studied the local languages at least up to the 10th standard.
How to apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the India Post Office Recruitment Portal www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in from 3rd August to 23rd August 2023.
- For General candidates: Rs.100/-
- For Female candidates, SC/ST, PwD, and Transwomen candidates: Nil
- The selection of candidates for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Notification will be merit-based. The merit list will be prepared based on the candidate’s academic qualifications.
Advertisement No:- 17-67/2023/GDS (Date: 31.07.2023)
Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, and go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and log in.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print of a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Postal Circle/State-wise vacancy list||Click Here|