India Post NER Recruitment 2023: The Department of Posts, Government of India has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 32 Meritorious Sports Persons in the Cadres of Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, Mail Guard, and Multi-Tasking Staff vacancy. The last date for submission of the application is December 09, 2023.
India Post NER Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
India Post NER Recruitment 2023 Qualification
||Bachelor’s Degree with knowledge of working on computers.
||12th standard with knowledge of working on computers. Should have passed the local language.
||10th standard pass.
Application Fee of India Post NER Recruitment 2023
- Fee payable: Rs. 100 (one hundred only)
- Women candidates, transgender candidates, and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD), and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) are exempt from paying the fee.
- Fees can be paid online through UPI, Net Banking, credit or debit cards, etc.
- An online fee can be paid by candidates up to the closing date for receipt of applications.
- Candida is not exempt from paying the fee and must ensure the payment is successful. Such applications that remain incomplete due to non-payment of fees will be severely rejected, and no request for consideration of such applications or fee payments after the closing date shall be entertained. Therefore, candidates are advised to ensure successful fee payment well in advance.
- The fee, once paid, shall not be refunded under any circumstances, nor will it be adjusted for any other purpose or other notification.
How to Apply India Post NER Recruitment 2023?
- Applications shall be submitted only in online mode at dopsportsrecruitment.cept.gov, in order of preference for both Cadres (i.e., postal assistant, sorting assistant, postman, mail guard, and multi-tasking staff) as well as postal circles.
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the notification containing eligibility conditions and satisfy himself or herself that he or she fulfills all the eligibility conditions for the post for which he or she intends to apply. Candidates should take the utmost care to provide the correct details while filling out the online application. Candidates are advised to carefully go through the ‘Instructions to Candidates’ available on the online application portal.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check through the Preview/Print option that they have filled in the correct details in each field of the form.
- The closing date for submission of the online application form is 09.12.2023.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.