Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021: Indian Air Force has released a notification for the recruitment of various Group C Civilian posts on its official website. Interested candidates holding the requisite qualification in the respective subject can apply to the posts as per prescribed format.
A total of 1524 Group C Civilian Posts will be filled in various Air Force Stations/Units. The posts which will be fulfilled are Steno, Supdt, Cook, House Keeping Staff, MTS, LDC, CS & SMW, Carpenter, Laundryman, Ayah, Hindi Typist & Various posts under Group C.
If you are looking for a job in Indian Air Force then this will be golden opportunity for you.
- Date of Advertisement: 03 April to April 09, 2021.
- Last date for submission of online application: Within 30 days from the date of Advertisement.
Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts- 1515 Posts
- Western Air Command Unit – 362 Posts
- Southern Air Command Unit – 28 Posts
- Eastern Air Command Units – 132 Posts
- Central Air Command Units – 116 Posts
- Maintenance Command Units – 474 Posts
- Training Command Unit – 406 Posts
- Senior Computer Operator – The candidate should be a Graduate in Mathematics or Statistics from a recognized University and One Year experience in Electronic Data Processing.
- Supdt (Store) – The candidate should have a Graduation degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Steno Gde-II – The candidate should have passed the 12th Class or equivalent from recognized Board or University.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – The candidate should have passed the 12th Class from a recognized Board along with a typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on the computer (35 wpm and 30 wmp correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
- Hindi Typist: The candidate should have passed 12th Class from a recognized Board. They should also have a typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on the computer (35 wpm and 30 wmp correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Store Keeper: The candidate should have 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade): The candidate should have Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university; The candidate should also possess a valid Civil Driving License for light and heavy vehicles and should have professional skill in driving and knowledge of motor mechanism; Minimum two years’ experience in driving motor vehicles.
- Cook (Ordinary Grade): The candidate should have Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board with a certificate or diploma in catering; 1-year experience in the trade.
- Painter (Skilled): The candidate should have passed 10th class from a recognized Board or Institute along with Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the trade of Painter from a recognized institute.
The age limit of the candidate should be between 18 to 25 years.
The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of a written test and skill/physical/practical test. The Written test will include General Intelligence and Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness.
How to apply for Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2021
Eligible and interested applicants can for the vacancies as per prescribed format within 30 days from the last date of the publication of this advertisement.
Application as per format given under (typed in English/Hindi), duly supported with the following documents is to reach the concerned Air Force Station as per choice within 30 days from the last date of the publication of this advertisement in ’Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar.
Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ——– AND CATEGORY——–“ The application form can be downloaded through the official website of Indian air force.
More details check Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2021 Notification
Application form click here