Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited from unmarried male candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects and appeared in JEE (Mains) 2021 examination for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army. The last date for submission of the application is 23.02.2022.
Entry Name:- Army Technical Entry Scheme- 47
- No of posts:- 90
- Age limit:- A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 02 Jan 2003 and not after 01 Jan 2006 (both days inclusive).
- Educational Qualification:-
(i) Only those candidates who have passed the 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. The eligibility condition for calculating the PCM percentage of various state/central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
(ii) Candidate must have appeared in JEE (Mains) 2021.
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2022: 10+2 TES 47 Scheme 2022
Application will only be accepted online. To do so the candidate needs to click on the ‘online application’ button on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in . They may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Enter all your personal and educational details as required.
- Upload your passport sized photograph and signature and other required documents.
- At the end click on submit button.
- Don’t forget to take a print of submitted application form.
Online application will open on 24 Jan 2022 at 1500 hrs and will close on 23 Feb 2022 at 1500 hrs.
Candidates are required to print two copies of the application with Roll Number generated by the system. One copy of the print-out application duly self-attested by the candidate will be carried to the selection center for the SSB interview.
Following documents will also be carried along with the Application Form:-
- Class 10th certificate and mark sheet in original showing DOB.
- Class 12th certificate and mark sheet in the original.
- ID proof in original.
- Copy of result of JEE (Mains) 2021.
The second copy of the printout of the online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. There is no need to send any hard copy of the application printout to the Directorate General of Recruiting.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Indian Army Recruitment 2022: 10+2 TES 47 Scheme 2022 official notification in detail before submitting applications.