Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Indian Army has released the official notification for the recruitment of Agniveer vacancy under Agnipath Scheme or Agneepath Scheme across the country. Interested and eligible candidates who want to join Indian Army as a soldier may apply online.
Indian Army Recruitment 2022
- Name of post: Agniveer (General Duty, Technical, Clerk/ Store Keeper and Tradesmen)
- No of posts: To be updated later
- Name of scheme: Agnipath Scheme
- Duration of service: 4 Years
- Name of department: Indian Army
- Name of ministry: Ministry of Defence, India
- Date of launch of the scheme: 14th June 2022
- Job location: All India
- Mode of application: Online
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Army Recruitment
1. Agniveer (General Duty)
Educational Qualification: Passed in class 10th examination with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
2. Agniveer (Technical)/ Agniveer (Technical) (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner)
Educational Qualification: Passed in class 12th examination in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
3. Agniveer Clerk/ Store Keeper (Technical)
Educational Qualification: Passed in class 12th examination in any stream with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in Class XII is mandatory.
4. Agniveer Tradesmen 10th Pass
Educational Qualification: Passed in class 10th examination with minimum 33% marks in each subject.
5. Agniveer Tradesmen 8th Pass
Educational Qualification: Passed in class 8th examination with minimum 33% marks in each subject.
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be less than 17 years 6 months and not more than 23 years.
Age Relaxation: The one-time upper age limit has been increased from 21 years to 23 years for the recruitment year 2022-23.
Pay Scale of Army Agniveer Vacancy
|Year||Customized Package||In Hand (70%)|
|1st Year||Rs 30,000/-||Rs 21,000/-|
|2nd Year||Rs 33,000/-||Rs 23,100/-|
|3rd Year||Rs 36,500/-||Rs 25,580/-|
|4th Year||Rs 40,000/-||Rs 28,000/-|
|Exit after 4 year||Rs 10.04 lakhs plus accrued interest|
|Life Insurance Cover||Rs 48 lakhs|
How to Apply for Army Recruitment ?
The application mode for Agnipath Recruitment is online. Interested and eligible candidates must apply online here.
Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to apply now button.
- Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “New User? Register”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Next, pay the examination fee and submit the form.
- At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022
- Starting date of submission of online application: To be updated later
- Last date of submission of online application: To be updated later
Important Web-Links of Indian Army Recruitment
|Online Application Form||Coming Soon|
|Agniveer Rally Schedule||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|