Indian Army Technical Graduate Course: Indian Army invites online applications from eligible unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 134th Technical Graduate Course (TGC-134) commencing in Jan 2022 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army. The last date for submission of the application is 15.09.2021.
Course Name:- 134th Technical Graduate Course (TGC-134)
- No of sites:- 40
- Branch-wise vacancy:
1. Civil/ Building Construction Technology: 10 sites
2. Architecture: 1 site
3. Mechanical: 2 sites
4. Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 3 sites
5. Computer Science & Engg / Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Science: 8 sites
6. Information Technology: 3 sites
7. Electronics & Telecommunication: 2 sites
8. Telecommunication Engineering: 1 site
9. Electronics & Communication: 1 site
10. Micro Electronics & Microwave: 1 site
11. Aeronautical/ Aerospace: 1 site
12. Avionics: 1 site
13. Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation: 2 sites
14. Optics: 1 site
15. Production: 1 site
16. Industrial/ Industrial/ Manufacturing/Industrial Engg & Mgt: 1 site
17. Workshop Technology: 1 site
- Age limit:- 20 to 27 years as of 01 Jan 2022. (Candidates born between 02 Jan 1995 and 01 Jan 2002, both dates inclusive).
- Educational Qualification:– Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidates studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing Engg Degree Examination alongwith mark sheets of all semesters/years by 01 Jan 2022 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA).
How to apply for Indian Army technical graduate course
Applications will only be accepted online on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
|Thank you for your valuable support to make us Meghalaya’s Most Trusted Government Jobs Information Website. We believe in BE LOCAL. Proudly Made, Design and Hosted with ❤️ from Meghalaya. Don’t trust other websites for job information. We are Meghalaya’s First Government Job Information Website Registered Under Government of India.
Click on Like Bottom for Free Government Job Updates on Facebook.
- Shortlisting of Application Form
- SSB Interview
- Medical Test
- Merit List
- Height & Weight: Minimum acceptable height and weight for men is 157.5 cms with correlated weight
- Permanent Body Tattoos: For tattoo policy, please visit our website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Medical Exam: An applicant recommended by the Services Selection Board will undergo a medical exam by a Board of Service Medical officer
Interested and eligible candidates can apply from 17.08.2021 to 15.09.2021.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Indian Army technical graduate course official notification in detail before submitting applications.