Indian Bank Recruitment 2022: Indian Bank invites applications from Indian citizens for the post of Clerk/Officer in JMG Scale-I in the following Sports discipline under Sports Quota.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 14.05.2022. More details about the recruitment is provided below.
Post Name:- Officer JMG Scale-I and Clerks
- No of posts:- 12 Posts
- Sports Discipline wise vacancy list:
1. Athletics (For track events only – 100m, 200m, 400m, 800m): 2 Posts (Female)
2. Basket Ball: 2 Posts (Male)
3. Cricket: 2 Posts (Male)
4. Hockey: 4 Posts (Male)
5. Volley Ball (Universal/Attacker/Libero): 2 Posts (Male)
- Age limit:– 18 to 26 years. The upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
# Officer JMG Scale-I: Rs.36000 -1490/7 – 46430 – 1740/2 – 49910 – 1990/7 – 63840
# Clerk: Rs. 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4- 30550-1730/7-42660-3270/1-45930- 1990/1-47920 (20 years)
- Educational Qualification:- Pass in XII Standard examination or equivalent.
- Sports Qualification:-
# Should have represented the country
# For cricket “Should have represented the country or should have played Ranji Trophy or Duleep Trophy”.
# Should have represented the State in junior/senior Nationals/ National games or
# Should have been a member of the Combined Universities Team or
# Should have been a member of the University team in an Inter university event and should be in the top three positions or
# Should have been a member of the district team and took part in Inter district championship and should be in the first three positions.
Place of posting
- The place of posting is Chennai. However, the Bank reserve the right to post its employees to any office/ branch of the Bank, including any of the rural branches of the Bank as the Bank may require from time to time, and employee will have to discharge all the duties assigned as appropriate to the needs of the branches/ offices to which posting is made.
How to apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 Clerk & Officer under Sports Quota?
Candidates can apply online only from 30.04.2022 to 14.05.2022. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Candidates to visit the Bank‟s website www.indianbank.in and click on the ‘Career’ and then under Recruitment of Sports Persons – 2022 section, click on “Apply Online”.
Apply Online for Indian Bank Sports Quota Vacancy 2022
- Rs. 100/- + GST for SC/ST/PWBD candidates (Only intimation charges)
- Rs. 400 /- + GST for all others
Advertisement No:- SPRT/04/2022
Apply online click here
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the official notification in detail before submitting applications.