Indian Navy Agniveer (SSR) 01/2023 BATCH: Indian Navy invites online applications from Unmarried Male and Unmarried Female candidates for the total vacancies are 1400 (including a maximum of 280 female only), will be earmarked in a state wise manner. The last date for submission of the application is 17/12/2022.
AGNIVEER (SSR) – 01/2013 BATCH
- No. of vacancy: 1400 (Fourteen hundred)
- Qualification: 10+2 with math’s & Physics and at least one of these subjects: Chemistry/ Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
- Marital Status: Only unmarried Indian male and female candidates are eligible for enrolment as Agniveer in IN. Candidates will have to give a certificate of being ‘unmarried’ at the time of enrolment. Agniveers shall not be permitted to marry during their entire tenure of four years in the IN. A candidate shall be dismissed from service if he/she marries during his/her tenure or is found to be already married despite giving certificate of being unmarried.
- Age: Candidate should be born between 01 May 2002 – 31 Oct 2005 (Both dates inclusive).
- Examination Fee: An examination fee of Rs. 550/- (Rupees Five hundred fifty only) plus 18% GST has to be paid by candidate during the online application through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/Debit Card/UPI. Admit card will be issued for the examination only to those candidates who have success fully paid the examination fee.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for this vacancy through online mode by visiting the official Indian Navy Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for Indian Navy Agniveer (SSR) Recruitment 2022.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.