Indian Navy Apprentice 2022:- Indian Navy, Naval Dockyard, Mumbai has released an employment notification for the recruitment of ITI qualified/fresher (Rigger) candidates (Male/Female) in various designated trades for enrollment into Apprenticeship training at Dockyard Apprentice School under Apprentice Act– 1961.
The last date for submission of the application is 08.07.2022.
- No of posts:- 338
- Trade-wise vacancy list
- One Year Training
1. Electrician: 49 Posts
2. Electroplater: 1 Post
3. Marine Engine Fitter: 36 Posts
4. Foundry man: 2 Posts
5. Pattern Maker: 2 Posts
6. Mechanic Diesel: 39 Posts
7. Instrument Mechanic: 8 Posts
8. Machinist: 15 Posts
9. Mechanic Mechanic Tool: 15 Posts
10. Painter(Gen): 11 Posts
11. Sheet Metal Worker: 3 Posts
12. Pipe Fitter: 22 Posts
13. Mechanic Ref & AC: 8 Posts
14. Tailor (General): 4 Posts
15. Welder (Gas and Electric): 23 Posts
16. Electronics Mechanic: 28 Posts
17. Shipwright wood: 21 Posts
18. Fitter: 5 Posts
19. Mason Building Constructor: 8 Posts
20. I&CTSM: 3 Posts
- Two Year Training
1. Shipwright steel: 20 Posts
2. Rigger: 14 Posts
3. Forger and Heat Treater: 1 Post
- Age limit:- Born between 01 Aug 2001 to 31 Oct 2008. Age relaxation for SC/ST as per extant rules and wards of Defence employees as per MoD letter FM/0442/NHQ/1278 D(N-II) dated 14 Nov 1996.
- Educational Qualification:- Minimum educational qualification for a person to undergo apprenticeship training in Designated Trades shall be Std 10 passed (in accordance with Apprentice Act 1961) with a minimum of 50% marks in Std 10 examination along with ITI examination passed (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in relevant trade with aggregate of 65% marks. Further, the candidate should have passed the relevant ITI/ trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT and should possess the qualification as of the closing date of application. Minimum qualification for candidates who are to be enrolled for Rigger as ‘Fresher’ shall be 8th pass (without ITI) and for forger & heat treater should be 10th pass (without ITI).
- Minimum Physical Standards:- Height 150 cm, Weight not less than 45 Kg, Chest expansion not less than 5 cm, Eye sight 6/6 to 6/9 (6/9 corrected with glasses), external & internal organs to be normal. Physical fitness standards are as per MoD letter FM/0442/NHQ/1278 D(N-II) dated 14 Nov 1996.
Candidates are advised to login https://dasapprenticembi.recttindia.in, which will be opened on 21th Jun 2022 for submission of online application and closed on 8th Jul 2022.
Scheme of Examination
Candidates meeting the eligibility conditions would be called for a written examination scheduled to be held in Mumbai on Aug 22. The written examination of 2 hrs duration would comprise 100 Multiple Choice Questions on General Science, General Knowledge, and Mathematics.
Centre of Examination
The Centre of examination will be Mumbai only. The exact date, time, and venue of the written examination would be intimated to candidates through online call letters on their registered email IDs only. Candidates are advised to check their email regularly.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.