Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: Online applications are invited from unmarried male and unmarried female candidates (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as Agniveer (SSR) for the 02/2023 (Nov 23) batch. The total vacancies are 1365 (including a maximum of 273 females only), which will be earmarked in a stale-wise manner. The last date for submission of the application is 15.06.2023.
1. Post Name:- Agniveer (SSR)
- No of posts:- 1365
- Name of scheme:- Agnipath Scheme
- Duration of service:- 4 Years
- Age limit:- Candidate should be born between 01 Nov 2002 – 30 Apr 2006 (Both dates inclusive).
- Marital Status:- Only unmarried Indian male and female candidates are eligible for enrolment as Agniveer
- Educational Qualification:- Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by the Ministry of Education. Govt of India.
- # 1st Year: Rs. 30,000/- per month (In Hand Rs. 21,000/- per month)
# 2nd Year: Rs. 33,000/- per month (In Hand Rs. 23,100/- per month)
# 3rd Year: Rs. 36,500/- per month (In Hand Rs. 25,580/- per month)
# 4th Year: Rs. 40,000/- per month (In Hand Rs. 28,000/- per month)
- Exit after 4 years: Rs 10.04 lakhs plus accrued interest
- Life Insurance Cover: Rs 48 lakhs
- On completion of the engagement period of four years, Agniveers will be eligible to receive the ‘Seva Nidhi’ package, which shall comprise their contribution (into the Agniveer Corpus Fund) and a matching contribution from the Government and interest on the accumulated amount.
For this Indian Navy Agniveer entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website https://agniveernavy.cdac.in/ from 29 May 2023 to 15 Jun 2023.
Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “New User? Register”.
The selection process of the Agniveer (SSR) – 02/2023 batch will include two stages i.e. Shortlisting (computer-based online examination), ‘Written Examination, PFT, and Recruitment Medical Examination’.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Telegram||Click Here|