Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: Indian Navy has released an employment notification for the recruitment of IT Officer SSC Executive. The required qualification is Graduate, Post Graduate, or Final Year Students of various Engineering/ M.Sc/ M.Sc/ M.Tech Degrees. Eligible candidates may apply online. The last date for submission of the application is 5th February 2023.
SSC Executive (Information Technology)
- No of posts:- 70 [Both Men & Women]
- Age limit:- Born Between 2nd July 1998 to 1st January 2004 (Both Dates inclusive).
- Salary:- Group A Pay Level-10, Initial basic pay of candidates selected will be Rs. 56,100/-.
- Essential Qualification:- A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in English in class X or XII and one of the undermentioned educational qualifications with a minimum of 60% overall qualifying marks, in either or a combination of the following:-
(a) MSc/ BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech (Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering / Information Technology/ Software Systems/ Cyber Security/ System Administration & Networking/ Computer Systems & Networking/ Data Analytics/ Artificial Intelligence)
(b) MCA with BCA/BSc (Computer Science/ Information Technology).
For NCC Candidates
- NCC ‘C’ certificate holders will be given a relaxation of 5% in cut-off marks towards shortlisting for SSB subject to meeting the following criteria:-
- Having NCC ‘C’ certificate of Naval/Army/Air Wing with minimum ‘B’ Grade.
- Served for not less than two academic years in the Senior Division, Naval/ Army/ Air Wing of the NCC.
- ‘C’ certificate should not be dated prior to 01 Jun 2020.
Tenure of Commission
Selected candidates will be granted Short Service Commission initially for 10 years extendable by a maximum of 04 years in 02 terms (02 years + 02 years), subject to service requirements, performance, medical eligibility, and willingness of candidates.
Candidates are to register and fill application on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in commencing 21st January 2023.
The last date for submission of the application is 5th February 2023.
The online submission of the application is as under:-
- Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:-
- (i) Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
(ii) Fields such as e-mail address, and mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original), marks sheets (for candidates appearing in final year) upto 5th & 7th semester for regular and integrated BE/ B.Tech courses respectively and all semesters (for candidates who have completed their degree), date of birth proof (as per 10th & 12th certificate), CGPA conversion formula for BE/ B.Tech, NCC ‘C’ certificate issued by National Cadet Corps and a recent passport size color photograph should be scanned in original JPG/TIFF format, for attaching the same while filling up the application. Candidates are to take the printout of the application and carry it while appearing for the SSB interview.
Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, and go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and log in.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print of a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|