Indus Towers Scholarship 2023: In association with Shishu Sarothi, Indus Towers released a notification to invite applications for Indus Towers Scholarship 2023 Program for Northeast Students with Disabilities. The last date for submission of the application is 21st August 2023.
|Scholarship Name||Indus Towers|
|No of seats||180|
|Start Date||21st June 2023|
|Last Date||21st August 2023|
The selected students will receive support such as study materials, assistive equipment and devices, conveyance allowance and hostel fees to facilitate and motivate them to complete their chosen courses.
Indus Towers Scholarship 2023 Details
- Scholarship Name: Indus Tower Scholarship 2023 Program for Northeast Students
- Total Post: 180 (Across the Northeast region)
- Qualification: 10th Pass
Who can apply for Indus Towers Scholarship 2023?
- Category-I: Students are state subjects/Domicile from NE States, i.e., Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura.
- Category-II: Students belong to other states in India and are studying at the Indian Institute of National Importance (INIs), Visit: https://www.education.gov.in/institutions-national-importance
Courses supported for Indus Towers Scholarship 2023
- Academic & Professional Courses from recognized Institutions: Higher Secondary/ Graduate/Post-Graduate/Master/ Diploma etc.
- Skill Building & Certification Courses: Computer, Vocational, Hospitality, Retail Management, ITI, etc.
- Coaching for Employment Oriented Exams-Bank, Civil Services, SSC, etc.
Indus Towers Scholarship 2023 Eligibility
- The Applicant is a person with benchmark disability, i.e., not less than 40%
- The Age of the applicant is between 14-30 Years.
- The Applicant has completed HSLC/ Class 10 and or/ preceding examination with at least 55% or equivalent CGPA score of 6.25
- The Applicant belongs to a BPL or Low-Income Group, (Annual income not exceeding 6 Lakhs per annum)
- Course duration is not extending beyond 31st March 2025.
How will the Scholarship support?
- Fee/s (On actuals) paid to the institution directly.
- Additional assistance/support to a few deserving students for specific requirements of study materials, assistive equipment and devices, conveyance allowance, and hostel fees to facilitate and motivate them to complete their course of study, based on the availability of funds.
How to apply for Indus Towers Scholarship 2023
- Scroll down, and check the Important Link section
- Click on the Online Application Link
- Fill up the Online Application form
- After that, you have to upload your documents
- Then Submit the Application.
For any queries students can also call/SMS/Whatsapp on HELPLINE: +917086268549 between 10am – 5pm on working days
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Telegram||Click Here|