IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Pipelines Division invites applications from eligible candidates for 469 Apprentice in Technical and Non-Technical trades under its 5 regions namely Western, Northern, Southern, Eastern, and South-Eastern Region Pipelines. The last date for submission of the application is 25th October 2021.
Post Name:- Technician & Trade Apprentice
- No of posts:- 469 [SC:62, ST:34, OBC:96, EWS:39, UR:238, PwBD:19]
- State-wise Vacancy list
1. Gujarat: 89 Posts
2. Rajasthan: 43 Posts
3. West Bengal: 44 Posts
4. Bihar: 36 Posts
5. Assam: 28 Posts
6. Uttar Pradesh: 18 Posts
7. Odisha: 48 Posts
8. Chhattisgarh: 6 Posts
9. Jharkhand: 3 Posts
10. Haryana: 41 Posts
11. Punjab: 13 Posts
12. Delhi: 20 Posts
13. Uttar Pradesh: 26 Posts
14. Uttarakhand: 6 Posts
15. Rajasthan: 3 Posts
16. Himachal Pradesh: 3 Posts
17. Tamil Nadu: 33 Posts
18. Karnataka: 3 Posts
19. Andhra Pradesh: 6 Posts
- Duration of IOCL Apprentice
# Technician Apprentice(Elec/Mech/T&I): One Year
# Trade Apprentices (Assistant HR/Accountant): One Year
# Data Entry Operator and Domestic Data Entry Operator: 15 months
- Age limit:- 18- 24 years as of 01.10.2021. Upper age relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Stipend:- As prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973/Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines.
IOCL Apprentice Trade wise Essential Qualification
1. Technician Apprentice- Mechanical: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one-year duration/10+2) full-time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering:
i) Mechanical Engineering
ii) Automobile Engineering
2. Technician Apprentice- Electrical: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one-year duration/10+2) full-time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering:
i) Electrical Engineering
ii) Electrical & Electronics Engineering
3. Technician Apprentice- Telecommunication & Instrumentation: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one-year duration/10+2) full-time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute:
i) Electronics & Communication Engineering
ii) Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
iii) Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering
iv) Instrumentation & Control Engineering
v) Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering
vi) Electronics Engineering
4. Trade Apprentice (Assistant- Human Resource): Full-Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
5. Trade Apprentice (Accountant): Full-Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
6. Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices): Minimum 12th pass (but below graduate).
7. Domestic Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders): Minimum 12th pass (but below Graduate). Additionally, candidates should possess a Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for the training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under the National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Govt.
How to apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Technician & Trade Apprentice
Before applying for the above apprentice’s positions, candidates have to first register themselves in online portals of the following agencies of Govt. of India:
Technician Apprentices: With the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of Human Resource Development. The link https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action.
Trade Apprentices (Optional Trades): With National Skill Development Council (NSDC) at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
After successful registration with the above agencies, a registration number will be generated and the candidate has to mention this registration number while applying for apprentices positions in the Indian Oil Pipelines portal at https://plapps.indianoil.in/
There are two steps to the registration process. Part-I & Part-II.
In Part- I registration, the candidate has to fill in his/her basic details like name, category, etc., and has to create his own password. After successful Part- I registration, system generated registration number is sent in his registered email id/SMS. With this registration number, the candidate has again to login into the system with the password generated by him. Candidates are advised to remember their registration number and password for future reference/use.
In Part- II registration, the candidate has to upload his scanned photograph and signature and furnish educational qualification, experience details, etc. and submit the same. This is the final submission process and after that candidate cannot change the details furnished. Candidates are therefore advised to furnish the details in the portal carefully and check the same before final submission.
Important Dates IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission: 5th October 2021
- Last Date of Online Application Submission: 25th October 2021 18-00 hours
- Tentative Date for Written Test: 21st November 2021
Advertisement No:- PL/HR/ESTB/APPR-2021 (Date: 01.10.2021)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Technician & Trade Apprentice official notification in detail before submitting applications.