IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2023: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released an official website iocl.com advertisement notification for the recruitment of 1720 Trade and Technician Apprentices vacancy under the Apprentices Act, 1961 at IOCL (Marketing Division). Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2023 starting from 21st October 2023 to 20th November 2023.
Post Name: Trade & Technician Apprentices
- No. of Vacancy: 1720
- Educational Qualification: Check the official advertisement.
- Age limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum age shall be 24 years as of 31-10-2023 for General/EWS candidates. Relaxation of the upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwBD candidates shall be extended as per Govt. guidelines. (The mark sheet/Certificate issued by the Board of Secondary Education for passing the Matriculation (Class X) Examination shall be the only acceptable document in support of age)
How to Apply for IOCL Apprentices 2023?
- Applications are invited by Indian Oil for Apprenticeship at its refineries in Guwahati, Digboi, Bongaigaon (all 3 in Assam), Barauni (Bihar), Vadodara (Gujarat), Haldia (West Bengal), Mathura (UP), Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex (PRPC)} (Haryana), and Paradip (Odisha).
- A candidate can apply for an apprenticeship in any one of the refinery units of his or her choice.
- An option for exercising the choice of a refinery unit has been provided in the application menu (online application portal), which shall open at 10.00 hours on October 21, 2023, and close at 17.00 hours on November 20, 2023.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Telegram||Click Here|