IOCL B.Sc Nursing Admission 2022: Applications are invited from Indian Nationals fulfilling the following eligibility criteria for admission to the B.Sc (Nursing) Course for the session starting from August 2022 at Assam Oil College of Nursing at IOCL (AOD), Digboi. Only Unmarried female candidates meeting the following criteria may apply.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply before 18.06.2022. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
The students of B. Sc (Nursing) will get admission to Assam Oil College of Nursing (AOCN). AOCN is affiliated with Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, Guwahati and the course is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
Course Name:- IOCL B.Sc Nursing
- No of seats:- 30 [UR:14, EWS:3, SC:2, ST:3, OBCNCL:8]
- Course Type:- Full-time regular course for a duration of 4 (four) years.
- Stipend Details:- The selected candidates shall be paid a consolidated stipend per month for 1st year: Rs. 2,800/-; 2nd year: Rs. 3,000/-; 3rd year: Rs. 3,200/-; and for the 4th year: Rs. 3,400/-
- Age limit:- 17 to 24 years as of 31.05.2022. The upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Minimum Educational Qualification:- HSSLC (i.e 10+2) with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) and English Core/English Elective with a minimum aggregate of 50% Marks for General/ EWS/ OBC category and 45% Marks for SC/ST/PwBD category. The qualification should be from a Government recognized board under AHSEC/ CBSE/ ICSE/ SSCE/ HSCE or other equivalent Boards.
How to apply for IOCL B.Sc Nursing Admission 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the following Online application link https://aocnadmission.in/ from 29.05.2022 to 18.06.2022.
- Selection would be based on a Written Test (OMR based) of 120 minutes duration. The venue and time of the written test shall be mentioned in the Admit Card for the written test.
- The candidate will have to pass successfully in the selection process (written test) i.e. candidate will have to acquire a minimum of 40% (relaxable by 5% for candidates from SC/ST/PwBD categories against reserved positions) in the selection process for being suitable for engagement for selection to the above course.
Additional benefits/opportunities for IOCL B.Sc (Nursing) course
- Free hostel accommodation, medical attention for self at AOD Hospital, and uniforms will be provided to all selected candidates. Selected candidates will be required to stay in the Nursing College hostel only.
- After passing out from respective courses, the candidates will be engaged compulsory for a period of 01 (one) year as working interns at AOD Hospital or in any of the other hospitals of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. This may be extendable by a maximum of 2 (two) years at the sole discretion of IOCL (AOD). The working interns shall be paid a
consolidated stipend of Rs. 16,250/- per month at AOD Hospital and shall be paid an additional amount of Rs. 1,000/- per month if they are placed at other hospitals of Indian Oil Corporation Limited, other than at AOD hospital. During the period while they are engaged as working interns, they shall not be provided with the
Note: 1 (One) position is reserved for the PH (OH) category in the course for candidates with a locomotor disability to the tune of 40% to 50% of the lower extremity. 06 (six) No. of seats shall be reserved for candidates belonging to Digboi Legislative Constituency (DLC).
Important Dates for IOCL B.Sc Nursing Admission 2022
- Opening of Online Application module: 29.05.2022
- Last date of receipt of online application: 18.06.2022 (17.00 Hours)
- Written Test (Tentatively): 26.06.2022
- Publication of result (Tentatively): 05.07.2022
- Date of Document Verification (Tentatively): 11.07.2022
- Medical examination (Tentatively): 11.07.2022
- Receipt of PEME result: 22.07.2022
- Date of Admission: 27.07.2022
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.