IOCL Recruitment 2022: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites eligible experienced candidates for the posts of Assistant Officer in Finance Function. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before 30th March 2022.
Post Name:- Assistant Officer in Finance Function
- No of posts:- Not specified.
- Age limit:– Candidates applying from the General/EWS category should not be more than 30 years as of 30th June 2022. Upper age relaxation as per Govt norms.
- Salary:- Candidates selected as Assistant Officers (A0 grade) will receive a starting basic pay of Rs. 40,000/-per month. In addition, the selected candidates will receive Dearness Allowance (DA) and other allowances, according to the rules of the Corporation in force, and as amended from time to time.
- Educational Qualification:- Qualifying Degree: Graduation in any discipline obtained as Full-time Regular course from Institutions/ Colleges/ Universities/ Deemed Universities duly recognized by AICTE/UGC and obtaining a minimum percentage of marks as below:
i. General/ EWS/ OBC(NCL) category: 55%
ii. SC/ST/PwBD: 50%
The candidate should have passed the CA Intermediate/ CMA Intermediate from CA/CMA institute respectively.
- Experience:– At least three years of relevant experience in finance function as of 28th February 2022. The work experience document should be furnished on Company’s letterhead containing the following:
i. Organization name
ii. Designation/Position Held
iii. Nature of Work
iv. Period of service [From – to]
v. Letterhead should contain Firm registration number, Employer membership number, CIN number – whichever is applicable.
# In addition to the above, the Candidate shall also furnish a Bank statement showing a deposit of first salary and last salary for each of the organizations candidate has worked for.
Nature of Job
Candidates selected as Assistant Officers in finance function may be posted in any of the verticals of Indian Oil – Refineries, Marketing, Pipelines, Business Development, Corporate office, and R&D Centre or in Subsidiary/Joint Venture companies.
Finance profile generally includes – Preparation of Accounts, Internal Audit, Accounting, Pricing, Banking & Treasury Functions, Project Appraisal/ Project Accounting, Direct and Indirect Taxation, Crude oil procurement/payments, trade receivables, trade payables, assets accounting, etc.
How to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2022: Assistant Officer (Finance)?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the IOCL official recruitment portal https://iocl.com/latest-job-opening.
Apply online for IOCL Assistant Officer Finance Vacancy
The last date to apply for the position is 30th March 2022.
- There is no application fee.
Advertisement No:- DP/5/5(Campus) (Date: 08.03.2022)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the IOCL Recruitment 2022: Assistant Officer (Finance) vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.