IOCL Refineries Division Recruitment 2022: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 43 SMO (Grade A1) and ACMO (Grade D) Vacancy.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
|Application Process||Offline Form|
|Job Location||Anywhere India|
1. Senior Medical Officer (SMO) – Gr A1
- No. of vacancy: 35 (UR: 13, SC: 05, ST: 02, OBC(NCL): 12 & EWS: 03)
- Scale of pay: Rs. 60000-180000/-
2. Additional Chief Medical Officer (ACMO) – Gr. D
- No. of vacancy: 08 (UR: 05, SC: 01 & OBC(NCL): 02)
- Scale of pay: Rs. 90000-240000/-
Educational Qualification & Experience:
(i) Candidates with PG diploma in relevant disciplines may also apply and such candidates shall be considered in the event of non-availability of suitable candidates with Post Graduate degree as mentioned above.
(ii) MBBS with minimum 4 years of relevant work experience (for the post of Senior Medical Officer)/minimum 14 years of relevant work experience (for the post of Additional Chief Medical Officer) in General Medicine with any industrial hospital/reputed hospital/nursing home may also apply and shall be considered in the event of non-availability of suitable candidates with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma qualification as mentioned in B1 & B2 above.
(iii) A qualification/experience in Occupational Health shall be desirable.
Age Limit: As on 31-05-2022, for General and Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) category candidates:-
- Senior Medical Officer (Grade A1): Upper age 35 years.
- Additional Chief Medical Officer (Grade D): Upper age 50 years.
- PwBD/ExSM candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC(NCL) categories shall be eligible for grant of cumulative age relaxation under one/more categories. However, cumulative relaxation in age for one/more than one category taken together shall be limited to maximum age of the candidate not exceeding 56 years as on 31-05-2022.
How to Apply for IOCL Refineries Division Recruitment?
(i) Candidates may download application from from here.
(ii) Application formats are separate for the post of Senior Medical Officer (SMO) in Grade A1 (Format A-SMO) and for the post of Additional Chief Medical Officer (ACMO) in Grade D (Format B-ACMO).
(iii) Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of age/ educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before filling the application form for the appropriate post.
(iv) Application Fee: General, OBC and EWS candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.300/- (Rupees Three hundred only) through SBI e-collect.
(v) The above documents are to be sent (with name of post applied for super-scribed on the envelope) by ordinary post so as to reach by 16-06-2022 at the following address:
The Advertiser, Post Box No.3096, Head Post Office, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003.
Download Application Form for SMO
Download Application Form of ACMO
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.