ITBP Recruitment 2022: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Head Constable (Dresser Veterinary) Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted (Non-Ministerial) on a temporary basis likely to be permanent in ITBPF. The last date for submission of the application is 17 November 2022.
Head Constable (Dresser Veterinary)
- No of posts:- 40
- Male: 34 [UR:14, EWS:3, OBC:9, SC:5, ST:3]
- Female: 6 [UR:3, EWS:0, OBC:2, SC:1, ST:0]
- Age limit:- Between 18 to 25 years. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 18th November 1997 and not later than 17th November 2004. The Upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 3 years for Ex-servicemen candidates.
- Salary:- Pay Level-4 in the Pay Matrix Rs.25500- 81100 (as per 7th CPC).
- Educational Qualification:-
- 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
- Have passed regular Para Veterinary Course or Diploma or Certificate of minimum one-year duration related to Veterinary Therapeutic or Livestock Management from a Government recognized institute.
How to apply for ITBP Recruitment 2022: Head Constable Dresser Veterinary?
Eligible candidates may apply online through the ITBP Recruitment portal https://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
online application mode will be opened w.e.f. 19th October 022 at 00:01 am and will be closed on 17th November 2022 at 11:59 pm.
Male candidates belonging to UR, OBC, and EWS categories applying for this recruitment will have to pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees One hundred only) as the application fee through the online payment gateway system on https://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Females, and Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying the fee.
Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notice||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|