ITBP Recruitment 2023: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of both Male and Female candidates for the posts Constable (General Duty) against Sports Quota. The last date for submission of the application is 21.03.2023.
Post Name:- ITPB Constable (GD)- Sports Quota
- No of posts:- 71
- Sports wise vacancy list:-
1. Athletic: 14 [Male:7, Female:7]
2. Hockey: 7 [Male:7, Female:0]
3. Kabbadi: 8 [Male:2, Female:6]
4. Football: 8 [Male:8, Female:0]
5. Volleyball: 14 [Male:4, Female:10]
6. Gymnastic: 5 [Male:5, Female:0]
7. Boxing: 5 [Male:4, Female:1]
8. Wrestling: 4 [Male:4, Female:0]
9. Judo: 4 [Male:2, Female:2]
10. Equestrian: 2 [Male:2, Female:0]
- Age limit:- 18 to 23 years (Relaxation in age as per the relevant Recruitment Rules).
- Salary:- Pay Level-3 Rs. 21,700- 69,100/-
- Essential Qualification:- Matriculation or its equivalent front a recognized board.
- Sports Qualification:- Players who have participated or won a medal(s) in the level of competition given at Para-4(d) of this advertisement from 01/01/2021 till 21/03/2023 will only be considered.
# Individual event (International/National): The sportsperson who has participated or won a medal(s) in any International Sports events recognized by the International Olympic Association as a member of the Indian Team and players who have won a medal(s) in any National Games or Championships recognized by Indian Olympic Association Sports Federation of (concerned Sport), Youth/Junior National Championship held from 01/01/2021 to 21/03/2023.
# Team event (International/National): In the team event, a sportsperson who has won any medal in National Games/National Championships Both (Junior & Senior), recognized by the respective Federation/ Association recognized by the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports or conducted by the Indian Olympic Association during the period of 01/01/2021 to 21/03/2023, while representing State/UT/Sports Control Boards, Sports person should be playing member of the team. However, this condition does not apply to medal(s) in international tournaments.
How to apply for ITBP Sports Quota Recruitment 2023: Constable (General Duty)
Applications from candidates will be accepted through ONLINE MODE only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed, online application mode will be opened w.e.f. 20th February 2023 (20/02/2023) at 00:01 am and will be closed on 21st March 2023 (21/03/2023) AT 11:59 PM.
ITBP Sports Quota Selection will be done based on Documentation, Physical Standard Test (PST), Detailed Medical Exam (DME), and Review Medical Exam (RME).
- Male candidates belonging to Unreserved (UR), Other Backward Classes(OBC), and Economically Weaker Section(EWS) categories applying for recruitment to the post of Constable(GD) under Sports Quota should pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) as the application fee.
- Fees are exempted for females and candidates belonging o SC/ST category.
Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, and go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and log in.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print of a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|