JNIMS Imphal Recruitment 2022: Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences (JNIMS), Imphal East has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 04 Assistant Professor Vacancy on temporary basis.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
|Application Process||Offline Form|
- No. of vacancy: 04 (UR)
- Department/Unit wise posts:-
- Neurosurgery: 01
- Neroradiology: 01
- Endocrinology: 01
- Community Medicine: 01
- Academic Qualification:-
- Neurosurgery, Neuroradiology and Endocrinology: DM/M.Ch/DNB in the concerned subject.
- Community Medicine: MD/DNB in the concerned subject.
- Community Medicine Teaching & Research Experience: One year Senior Resident in the concerned subject in a recognized/permitted medical college after acquiring MD/DNB degree.
- Desirable: Knowledge of local language of Manipur.
- The applicant should have a valid Registration from a concerned State Medical Council/ National Medical Commission.
Scale of pay: Rs.15,600-39,100/- + AGP Rs.7,000/-
Age limit: The age of the applicant should not be more than 45 years as on 01.05.2022. Upper age limit is relaxable for 5 (five) years for SC/ST and 3 (three) years for OBC candidates. Candidates serving in a recognized Medical College/State Government up to a period of 5 (five) years and in addition to the above relaxation and 10 (ten) years for PwDs.
How to Apply for JNIMS Imphal East Recruitment?
Interested candidates’ application form along with application fee of Rs.1000/- for Unreserved and OBC candidates and Rs.500/- for ST/SC/PwDs category respectively by cash. Application form should be deposited by hand to the office of the undersigned. The last date for form submission up to 4:00 pm of 15.06.2022.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below Official Notification in detail before submitting application.