Jobs in Shillong Malaria Department: The office of the District Malaria Officer, District Vector Borne Disease Control Society, Lawmali, Shillong invites application for the interested candidate who is citizens of India to appear in the walk-in interview, for filling up the Malaria Technical Supervisor (MTS) post purely on contract basis. Walk-in-interview on 27th August 2021.
Post Name:- Malaria Technical Supervisor (MTS)
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Place of posting:- Mawkynrew Block
- Age limit:- Should not be above 40 years and ready to travel extensively.
- Salary:- As per norms.
- Educational Qualification:-
1. He/She should be a graduate from the Biology stream. In the case where a candidate with the desired qualifications is not available, a Graduate with science subject in Class XI and XII will be considered
2. The candidate should have a valid two-wheeler driving license.
How to apply for Jobs in Shillong Malaria Department: Malaria Technical Supervisor Vacancy
Candidates should come with a Standard Form application with detailed Bio-Data i.e original and attested copies of Academic & Professional Qualifications, proof of Date of Birth, ST/SC certificate, certificate of Marksheets, Experience and two recent passport size photographs duly attested and to be addressed to the District Malaria Officer, District Vector Borne Disease Control Society, Lawmali, Shillong-793001, Meghalaya.
Walk-in-interview venue:-At the office of Medical & Health Officer, i/c Mawkynrew PHC.
Date & Time:- 27th August 2021 at 11:00 AM sharp.
First preference will be given to local candidates residing in Mawkynrew Block of East Khasi Hills. Registration will start from 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM sharp.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Jobs in Shillong Malaria Department: Malaria Technical Supervisor Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.