Join Indian Army 2021: Indian Army has released a notification of 57th SSC (Tech-Men) and 28th SSC (Tech-Women) for the recruitment of 191 vacancy for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army in all Arms/ Services. Interested and eligible candidates may apply here.
A total of 191 vacancies are announced, out of which 175 vacancies are for SSC (Tech)-57 Men, 14 vacancies for SSCW (Tech)-28, and the remaining 02 are for Widows of Defence Personnel Only. Check the post-wise vacancy distribution from the below.
Vacancies For SSC (Tech)
Post Name with Vacancies
- Civil/ Building Construction Technology 60 posts
- Architecture 01 post
- Mechanical 05 posts
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics 08 posts
- Electronics 02 posts
- Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Technology/ M. Sc. Computer Science 31 posts
- Information Technology 12 posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication 05 posts
- Telecommunication 04 posts
- Electronics & Communication 05 posts
- Satellite Communication 03 posts
- Micro Electronics & Microwave 03 posts
- Aeronautical/Aerospace/Avionics 06 posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation 04 posts
- Automobile Engineering 03 posts
- Production 03 posts
- Industrial / Manufacturing/ Industrial Engineering & Mgt 06 posts
- Opto Electronics 03 posts
- Fibre Optics 02 posts
- Bio Technology 01 post
- Ballistics Engineering 01 post
- Rubber Technology 01 post
- Chemical Engineering 01 post
- Workshop Technology 03 posts
- Laser Technology 02 posts
Vacancies For SSCW (Tech) 28
Post Name Vacancies
- Civil/ Building Construction Technology 05 posts
- Mechanical 01 post
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics 01 post
- Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Technology/ M. Sc. Computer Science 04 posts
- Information Technology 02 posts
- Aeronautical/Aerospace/Avionics 01 post
Vacancies For Widows of Defence Personnel Only
Name of the post Vacancies
- SSC (W) Tech 01
- SSC (W) (Non-Tech)(Non-UPSC) 01
For SSC (Tech) – 57 Men & SSC (Tech) – 28 Women Entries – Candidates having Engineering Degree in – Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Aeronautical / Ballistics / Avionics / CS / IT / M.Sc Computer Science / Electronics & Telecommunication / Architecture / Production Engineering Streams (above mentioned branches. streams) from AICTE recognized Engineering College / Institute will be eligible for this Army SSC Technical Entries.
For Widows of Defence martyred personnel Entry – Applicants having Graduation in any stream (NON-Tech & Non-UPSC applicants) &Applicants having BE/B. Tech in any tech stream (For Tech Applicants) will be eligible for this entry.
Age Limit (as on 01/10/2021)
i) For SSC(Tech)- 57 Men and SSCW(Tech)- 28 Women: 20 to 27 years. The candidates are born between 02 October 1994 and 01 October 2001, both days inclusive.
ii) For widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only: SSCW (Non-Tech) [Non-UPSC] and SSCW(Tech) – A maximum of 35 years of age as on 01 October 2021.
Indian Army SSC Apply Online Link
Click on the direct link given below to register yourself for the recruitment process released by the Indian Army or various technical posts. The Apply Link will be active till 23rd June 2021; therefore the interested candidates must fill the form much before the last date.
Important Instructions to Fill Online Application Form
- Read all the instruction for registration carefully and then proceed further.
- Check your Job Eligibility for joining the Indian Army as an officer and then Register. For Eligibility Criteria.
- If you are a new user, Click on registration Tab. Registration table window will open and fill up all the fields in the registration form.
- Fill in all your personal details strictly as given in your matriculation Certificates. (I.e. Your Name, DOB, Father Name & Educational Qualification.)
- Candidate must ensure that Email Id and mobile No entered at the time of the registration process are active and unique. Sharing/Usage of Email Id /Mobile no of friends is strictly prohibited.
- Ensure all the field are filled in correctly and then click on the save tab.
- The registration process is mandatory for all the candidates to apply online for various Entries.
- By default, your Email Id will also be your user name but candidate must select their own password (Not more than 10 Characters). All Candidates are advised to remember their user name and password.
- If you are an existing User/Already Registered on your website you can log in using your User name and Password.
- Thereafter your profile page will open and you can view your Dashboard on the screen.
- Click on Continue to go to Registration/Login Page.
Indian Army SSC Training
The Selected candidates will be detailed for training at Officers Training Academy, Chennai according to their position in the final order of merit (engineering stream-wise) up to the number of available vacancies and subject to meeting all eligibility criteria. The duration of Training is 49 weeks and during the training period, the candidates will neither be allowed to marry nor he/they be allowed to live with Parents/ Guardians. Candidates must not marry until they complete the full training at the Officers Training Academy. A candidate, if he/ she marries while under training, shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him/ her by the government.
Important Dates of Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021
- Staring Date to Apply Online: 25-05-2021 at 15:00 Hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23-06-2021 at 15:00 Hrs
Download Official notification of Indian Army Recruitment 2021: Apply Online For 191 SSC Technical Men & Women Vacancies