Jowai Polytechnic Admission 2021:- The Jowai Polytechnic invites online applications from eligible candidates for admission into the Three Years Diploma Programs following courses for the session 2021-2022. The last is the 19th of August 2021.
Meghalaya Job Portal now in Facebook
Click on Like Bottom for free Job Updates on Facebook
Jowai Polytechnic Course
- Architectural Assistantship
- Automobile Engineering
- Costume Design & Garment Technology
Eligibility Criteria For Admission To Diploma Courses in Jowai Polytechnic
1. Applicant must be a permanent resident of Meghalaya.
2. Applicant must have passed SSLC or equivalent examination conducted by a recognized Board.
3. Applicant passing Class X with CCE is not eligible for admission.
4. Applicant must secure at least 45% marks in Mathematics and 45% marks in Science relaxable to 40% marks in Mathematics and 40% marks in Science for candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe communities of Meghalaya.
- Applicants should not be more than 21 years of age as on the 1st July 2021 relaxable by 1 (one) year for candidates who have passed HSSLC (12+), or equivalent examination and 3 (three) years for candidates belonging to SC/ST.
How to apply for Jowai Polytechnic Admission 2021 for Diploma Courses
Applicants can register through online mode only.
1. First payment of Rs.50/- should be made online at www.onlinesbi.com (SBI Collect). Note the DU Reference/ Journal No of the Payment made with the Date.
2. After the successful payment applicant can proceed to the Online filling and Submission of the Admission Form at http://ola.jowaipolytechnic.in or by visiting the institute website at www.jowaipolytechnic.in
3. Applicants should take a note of their Login ID and password for their future reference. Care should be taken while filling up the online form to avoid any mistakes.
4. Due to the current pandemic situation, the counseling for this current session will not take place. Applicants can ignore the system SMS received after the final submission of the online form. Counseling/Verification of documents will be done as per the documents uploaded by the applicant.
5. After submission of the application form a printout of the same should be kept and produce as and when required by the authority.
6. The results will be published only on the institute website on 23-08-2021.
The last date for online submission of the admission form is the 19th of August 2021.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the Jowai Polytechnic Admission 2021 Notification for 3 years Diploma Course official notification in detail before submitting applications.