KVIC Northeast Zone Recruitment 2022: Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC), North East Zone has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 10 Young Professionals (YPs) Vacancy under the administrative control of Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (Govt. of India).
The last date for submission of the application is 24/08/2022.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
|Application Process||Online Form|
|Job Location||Northeastern State|
Young Professionals (YPs)
- No. of vacancy: 10 (Ten)
- Khadi: 02
- Village Industries: 04
- Establishment: 02
- Training 02
- Educational Qualification:
1. Khadi: Masters of Engineering/Science in Textile Technology from recognized university.
Desirable: Khadi karya karta course with 2 yrs. experience in relevant field.
2. Village Industries: Masters of Engineering/Science or MBA with B.Sc. in any Discipline from recognized university.
Establishment: Master degree in HR from recognized university.
3. Training: Master in Social Work or Master of Business Administration with specialization in Human Resource or 2 years full time post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management from a recognized university.
- Per Month: Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 30,000 p.m. plus conveyance Rs. 2,500 to 3,000 p.m. based on the qualification, experience and interview’s performance.
- Upper Age Limit: Candidate should be below 27 years as on last date of application i.e 24.08.2022
- Skill Required:
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Good Communication and Writing Skills.
- Sincere and committed to work
- Job Description: YPs will be required to provide high quality inputs in their discipline/data analysis/Project management/evaluation of scheme/programme/startup/innovation/special studies including feasibility studies/compliance supervision/training and development/ implementation monitoring etc. This would require demonstration of proven academic credentials, professional achievement and leadership quality on the part of the aspirants.
- Place of Posting:
- Assam: 03
- Arunachal Pradesh: 01
- Manipur: 01
- Meghalaya: 01
- Mizoram: 01
- Nagaland: 01
- Sikkim: 01
- Tripura: 01
How to Apply for KVIC Northeast Zone Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for this vacancy through online mode by visiting the official Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for KVIC Northeast Zone Recruitment 2022.
Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|