LIC Recruitment 2021: Life Insurance Corporation of India invites applications from Indian citizens for appointment to the post of Chief Financial Officer on a contract basis. The last date for submission of the application is 12.10.2021.
Post Name:- Chief Financial Officer
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Place of posting:- Mumbai
- Age limit:- 45- 57 years as of 01.09.2021.
- Salary:- Rs. 75.00 lakhs (Negotiable).
- Educational Qualification:- Chartered Accountant
- Preferred: FRM Certification and/or CFA/ MBA(F).
- Post Qualification Experience:- Fifteen years post qualification work experience in overseeing financial operations, preferably accounting and taxation matters, in
banks/large corporate/PSUs/FIs/Financial Services Organizations, of which 10 years should be in Banks/FIs (of which five years should be at senior management level). Preference would be given to those with experience of working in the Insurance Sector.
How to apply for LIC Recruitment 2021: Chief Financial Officer Vacancy
Candidates are requested to send their resume with the documents to: [email protected] on or before 12.10.2021 with the subject “Application for Chief Financial Officer-On Contract basis”.
The soft copies of the following documents have to be attached in the mail:
- SSC Certificate showing date of birth.
- Graduation Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- BIODATA format attached-duly completed in all respects
Comprises shortlisting, Interaction, Interviews by committees of various levels, and final selection.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the LIC Recruitment 2021: Chief Financial Officer Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.