LIC Recruitment 2023: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO). The required qualification is Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline. Eligible candidates may apply online. The last date is 31 January 2023.
Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)
- No of posts:- 300 [SC:50, ST:27, OBC:4, EWS:27, UR:112]
- Age limit:- 21 to 30 years as of 01.01.2023. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1993 and not later than 01.01.2002 both days inclusive only are eligible. The Upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Salary:- Basic pay of Rs. 53600/- per month in the scale of Rs. 53600- 2645(14) –90630– 2865(4) –102090 and other admissible allowances as per rules. Approximately Rs. 92870/- per month in ‘A’ Class city.
- Essential Qualification:- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
How to apply for LIC AAO Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for LIC AAO Jobs through the LIC Recruitment portal.
Candidates can apply online from 15.01.2023 to 31.01.2023. No other mode for application will be accepted
- For SC/ST/PwBD candidates: Rs. 85/- +Transaction Charges + GST
- For Others: Rs. 700/- + Transaction Charges + GST
Important Dates of LIC Recruitment 2023
- Starting Date of online application submission: 15th January 2023
- Last Date of online application submission: 31st January 2023
- Download of Call Letter for Online Examination: 7 to 10 days before the examination
- Dates of Online Examination – Preliminary (tentative): 17.02.2023 & 20.02.2023
- Dates of Online Examination – Main (Tentative): 18.03.2023
Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, and go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and log in.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print of a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|