MBMA Driver Recruitment 2022: The Meghalaya Basin Management Agency (MBMA) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Driver on a contractual basis. Class 8th pass candidates looking for Driver Jobs in Shillong can apply. The last date for submission of the application is 21st October 2022.
- No of posts:- 12
- Place of posting:- Shillong
- Age limit:- upto 45 years
- Salary:- Rs.12,000/- + allowances as per admissible
- Educational Qualification:- Class VIII pass.
- Desired Experience: Minimum 3 years of similar experience in Government (State or Central)/ Public Sector Unit (State or Central)/ Societies set up by Government (State or Central).
- Other Requirement:– Should possess a valid driving license and work experience certificate.
- Language preferred:- Khasi, Garo & Jaintia
How to apply for MBMA Driver Recruitment 2022: Driver Jobs in Meghalaya?
The prescribed application form can be downloaded from the website, www.mbda.gov.in or can be obtained free of cost from the O/o Meghalaya Basin Management Agency, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong.
Mode of Submission of Filled Application Form. By Post or Direct Submission to the Office of the Meghalaya Basin Management Agency, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya – 793003.
Candidates are advised to clearly mention the name of the position being applied in the cover of envelope and in the subject line of e-mail as “Application for the position of “______________________”.
Candidate must enclose along with the Application Form, recent passport-size photograph, and self-attested copies of the following documents;
- Filled Application form
- Updated Resume
- Educational qualifications certificates
- Proof of Experience or Experience Certificates
- Latest salary slips or proof of salary from the current or previous organizations
- Additional or technical qualifications certificates (if any)
- Identity Proof (PAN Card or Aadhar Card)
The last date for submission of the application is 21st October 2022 upto 5.00 p.m.
There will be written/technical tests and personal interviews for the positions.
The Written Test/ Personal Interview will be held only in Shillong.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|