MBMA Recruitment 2021: The Meghalaya Basin Management Agency (MBMA) invites applications from the eligible candidates in prescribed format for the posts of Programme Associate. The last date for submission of the application is 10th November 2021.
Post Name:- Programme Associate
- No of posts:- 3 (Three)
- Place of posting:- Shillong
- Age limit:- Upto 35 years.
- Salary:- Rs. 17,000/- per month.
- Educational Qualification:- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Science in any discipline, or equivalent Science Stream.
- Desired Experience:- Minimum 2 years of work experience in document/ file management and tracking, electronic mail management, and filing.
- Essential Skills:-
1. Good written and verbal communication.
2. Computer literacy with Microsoft package, Spread Sheets and PowerPoint Presentation
- Requirement:- The work will entail frequent traveling to the villages.
How to apply for MBMA Recruitment 2021 Programme Associate Vacancy
The prescribed application form can be downloaded from the website, www.mbda.gov.in or can be obtained free of cost from the O/o Meghalaya Basin Management Agency, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong.
Mode of Submission of Filled Application Form
“By Post or Direct Submission” to the Office of the Meghalaya Basin Management Agency, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya – 793003” “Or” “Via-email” to email@example.com
Candidates are advised to clearly mention the name of the position being applied in the cover of envelope and in the subject line of e-mail as “Application for the position of “______________________”.
The Last Date for submission of the application is 10th November 2021 (up to 5:00 pm).
Candidate must enclose along with the Application Form, recent passport size photograph, and self-attested copies of the following documents;
- Filled Application form
- Updated Resume
- Educational qualifications certificates
- Proof of Experience or Experience Certificates
- Latest salary slips or proof of salary from the current or previous organizations
- Additional or technical qualifications certificates (if any)
- Identity Proof (PAN Card or Aadhar Card)
Advertisement No:- MBMA/CLLMP/280/2020/172 (Date: 30.10.2021)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the MBMA Recruitment 2021 Programme Associate Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.