MBMA Recruitment 2022: The Meghalaya Basin Management Agency (MBMA) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Manager Information Technology/System Administration.
The last date for submission of the application is 03.08.2022.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
Post Name:- Manager Information Technology/System Administration
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Place of posting:- Shillong
- Age limit:- Upto 45 years
- Salary:- Rs.30,000/- per month
- Educational Qualification:- B. Tech. (or higher) in Computer Science/Information Technology (IT), engineering, data, or equivalent discipline with knowledge in programming, web designing, database handling, and networking.
- Desired Experience:
- Minimum 5 years related professional work experience in a related field
- Maintaining and administering systems and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning, and implementing network security measures.
- Monitoring performance to determine if adjustments need to be made for Load balancing, the hosted applications
- Conferring with users about server optimization and performance enhancement.
- Operating master consoles to monitor the performance of networks and computer systems.
- Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Service (AWS) console & Instance management
- Knowledge of server optimization in the AWS platform
- Knowledge of Route 53 configuration in the AWS platform
- Proficiency in Domain Name & SSL configuration for various applications
- Knowledge in handling Apple & Google Play Developer accounts
How to apply for MBMA Recruitment 2022: Manager IT/System Administration Vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the link https://tinyurl.com/systemadit on or before 3rd August 2022.
There will be written/technical tests and personal interviews for the positions. The written test will comprise Subject Matter Knowledge, General Knowledge, Reasoning, and English.
The Written Test/ Personal Interview will be held only in Shillong
Advertisement No:- MBMA/CLLMP/HR/64/2018/489
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|