MBMA Recruitment 2023: The Meghalaya Basin Management Agency (MBMA) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of the Executive Associate (Senior Manager/ Manager) positions. The last date for receipt of applications is 29th May 2023.
Post Name:- Executive Associate (Senior Manager/ Manager)
- No of posts:- 2
- Age limit:- Upto 45 years
- Salary:- Rs. 46,800/- For Senior Manager and Rs. 39,000/- For Manager.
- Essential Qualification:- Graduate or Post Graduate in any discipline.
- Experience Required:
- (I) For Senior Manager:- Minimum 6 years of proven working experience in the role of Executive Assistant/ Personal Secretary or similar role with senior level positions. Experience in liaisoning with different State Government departments and the Government of India.
- (II) For Manager:- Minimum 5 years of proven working experience in the role of Executive Assistant/ Personal Secretary or similar role with senior level positions. Experience in liaisoning with different State Government departments and the Government of India.
- Skills Required:
(i) Excellent Communication Skills both written & verbal and Strong Interpersonal skills.
(ii) Excellent knowledge of the overall package of MS Office and also familiarity with Office gadgets and applications
(iii) Good in planning, organizing, and executing the day-to-day work
(iv) In-depth knowledge of office management as well as technical vocabulary of the State Government Administrative Rules.
(v) Experience in content management, copywriting skills, taking dictations, etc.
(vi) Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
(vii) Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
(viii) Integrity and Confidentiality.
(i) Should be hardworking and flexible in working hours
(ii) Should be fluent in local languages (Khasi/ Garo)
How to apply for MBMA Recruitment 2023: Executive Associate Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by filling up the Online Application Form from the below link.
The last date for receipt of applications is 29th May 2023 (upto 05:00 PM)
- There will be written tests/ technical tests and personal interviews for all positions. Written test/Technical Test will comprise of Subject Matter Knowledge, General Knowledge, Reasoning, and English.
- The Written Test/ Personal Interview may be held in Shillong only
Advertisement No:- MBDA/MBMA-4 (Vol– VII)/ 2013/ 1482 (Date: 18.05.2023)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Telegram||Click Here|