MBMA Recruitment 2023: The Meghalaya Basin Management Agency (MBMA) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of the Manager- Civil Engineer positions on a contractual basis to be posted at Shillong. The last date for submission of the application is 21st July 2023.
Post Name:- Manager Civil Engineer
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Age limit:- The age limit is up to 45 years.
- Salary:- Rs. 39,000/- per month
- Essential Qualification:- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering offered by a University recognized by the UGC or an associate membership/similar qualification obtained from a recognized professional institution in the field of civil engineering.
- Required Experience: Minimum 05 years of post-qualification experience in supervision of construction work and structural design. Preference will be given to those having experience in the relevant field of civil works in the Rural Development sector.
- Essential Skills:
1. Experience in contract management, preparation of estimates, civil works bills, and measurement books.
2. Good Command of computer programs and applications.
3. Demonstrated strong values and professional integrity.
4. Preparation of Designs
- Requirement:- The work will entail frequent travelling to the project cluster/village
How to apply for MBMA Recruitment 2023: Manager Civil Engineer Vacancy?
For applying for the above positions; candidates have to fill out the ‘Application Form’ from the following link:
The Last date for receipt of applications is 21st July 2023 (up to 05:00 PM).
Advertisement No:- MBDA/ MBMA -4 (Vol – VIII)/ 2013/ 1449 (Date: 0.07.2023)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Telegram||Click Here|