MBMA Recruitment 2023: The Meghalaya Basin Management Agency (MBMA) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of the Programme Associate (Data Analysis & Processing) positions. Interested and Eligible candidates to attend the walk-in interview to be held on 25th July 2023.
Post Name:- Programme Associate (Data Analysis & Processing)
- No of posts:- 3
- Place of posting:- Shillong
- Age limit:- Upto 45 years
- Salary:- Rs. 22,100/- per month
- Essential Qualification:- Graduate in any subject and certificate/Diploma in Computer Applications.
- Essential Experience:- Minimum 1 year of work experience in Data processing using MS Excel software.
- Essential Skills:
(i) Good written and verbal communication.
(ii) Strong Time Management Skills and Multi-Tasking Skills
(iii) Strong Interpersonal Skills
How to apply for MBMA Recruitment 2023: Programme Associate Vacancy?
Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may attend the Walk-in-interview.
- O/o Meghalaya Basin Management Agency,
- C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong
- Date & Time:- 25th July 2023 from 09:00AM
Documents Required: The candidate should bring along with the following documents:
- Updated Resume
- Recent Passport size photograph (1)
- Original Certificates (for verification)
- Self-attested copies of educational qualifications, mark sheets, age certificates, experience certificates, etc.
Advertisement No:- MBMA/ CLLMP /280/2020/995 (Date: 13.07.2023)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.