MBMA Recruitment 2023: The Meghalaya Basin Management Agency (MBMA) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of the Technical Specialist – Ecosystem Services position on a contractual basis. The last date for submission of the application is 28th July 2023.
Post Name:- Technical Specialist – Ecosystem Services
- No of posts:- 1
- Place of posting:- Shillong+
- Age limit:- Upto 45 years
- Salary:- Rs. 60000/- per month
- Essential Qualification:- Masters in Science – Environmental Science/ Forestry/ Agriculture/ Botany/ Zoology/ Geographic Information System.
- Essential Experience:
(i) Minimum 5 years related professional at a level of supervisory capacity in the required related field
(ii) Experience in relevant operational environmental management and natural resource management issues.
(iii) Experience in liaisoning with NGOs etc
(iii) Experience in preparing training modules and organizing training & workshop programs
(iv) Expert in the implementation of programs, and policies relating to NRM
(v) Preferably with an experience in rural areas in Meghalaya.
- Desired Experience:- Working on Carbon Finance Project.
- Essential Skills:
(i) High-level proficiency in MS Office etc
(ii) Strong written and verbal communication demonstrated by published research papers, reports, etc.
(iii) Good Knowledge of Project Management
- Requirement: The work will entail frequent travelling to the project cluster/village
How to apply for MBMA Recruitment 2023: Technical Specialist Vacancy?
For Applying Online; link to the online application form https://forms.gle/WC6LHnTLdddtoDF87
The Last date for submission of applications is 28th July 2023 (up to 5.00 p.m.).
- There will be written/technical tests and personal interviews for the positions. The written test will comprise Subject Matter Knowledge, General Knowledge, Reasoning, and English.
- The Written Test/ Personal Interview will be held only in Shillong
Advertisement No:- MBMA/CLLMP/280/2020/ 994 (Date: 13.07.2023)