MBMA Tura Recruitment 2021: The Meghalaya Basin Management Agency (MBMA) invites applications from the eligible candidates in prescribed format for the posts of 05 posts of Driver. The last date for submission of the application is 15th November 2021.
Post Name:- Driver
- No of posts:- 3 (Three)
- Place of posting:- Tura
- Age limit:- 18 to 40 years.
- Salary:- Rs. 12,000/- per month.
- Educational Qualification:- Class VIII passed.
- Essential Skills:-
1. 03 years of similar experience in Government (State or Central)/PSU (State or Central)/Societies set up by Government (State or Central)
2. Should possess a valid driving license and Experience certificate
- Requirement:- The work will entail frequent traveling to the villages.
Selection process for MBMA Tura Recruitment 2021 Driver
- Written Test (Optional)
- Technical & Driving Test
- Personal Interview
Important Instruction for MBMA Tura Recruitment 2021 Driver
- Eligible and suitable candidates should apply in standard application form with detailed Bio-data and attested copies of the Academic and Professional Qualifications, Proof of Date of Birth, ST/SC Certificate and Two copies of Passport size photos. The original certificate and documents are to be produced at the time of Screen Test and Intervicw.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants for attending the above recruitment process.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will lead to outright rejection of the candidature,
- The undersign reserves the right to disqualify any applicant without assigning any reason thereof.
How to apply for MBMA Recruitment 2021 Programme Associate Vacancy
The prescribed application form can be downloaded from the website, www.mbda.gov.in or can be obtained free of cost from the IBDLP, DPMU-SMELC Building (2nd Floor), Dakopgre-Tura on or before 15th November, 2021 ( 5:00 pm) or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mode of Submission of Filled Application Form
By Post or Direct Submission to the Office of IBDLP, DPMU-SMELC Building (2nd Floor), Dakopgre-Tura” Or Via-email to email@example.com
Candidates are advised to clearly mention the name of the position being applied in the cover of envelope and in the subject line of e-mail as “Application for the post of Driver”.
The Last Date for submission of the application is 15th November 2021 (up to 5:00 pm).
Advertisement No: WGH/MBMA/JICA/DPMU/2021/Recruitments/08/01 (Date: 16.16.2021)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the MBMA Recruitment 2021 Programme Associate Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.