MeECL Apprentice Recruitment 2023: The Meghalaya Energy Cooperation Limited (MeECL) invites applications to engage Engineering Graduates and Diploma Engineers as apprentices for 1 (one) year for “On the Job Training“. The applicant should be a resident of Meghalaya. The last date for submission of forms along with necessary documents is on the 28th of April 2023.
Post Name:- Engineering Graduate Apprentice
- No of posts:- 10
- Stipend:- Rs. 9000/- Per month
- Branch-wise vacancy list:-
1. Mechanical Engineering: 2 Posts
2. Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 4 Posts
3. Civil Engineering: 2 Posts
4. Computer Engineering: 2 Posts
- Essential Qualification:- Possess a 4-year Degree in the respective branch.
- Maximum age 24 years as of 28.02.2023 but not less than 18 years. Age relaxation is allowed for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Classes/ Persons with Disability/ Ex-servicemen, as per applicable Govt. of India rules.
The year of passing (YOR) will be 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022.
How to apply for MeECL Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
The Candidates must get himself/ herself enrolled/ registered with the Board of Practical Training through online enrolment at National Apprenticeship Training Scheme, at www.mhrdnats.gov.in and poses a valid enrolment ID generated after successful enrolment within a specified period of five years after passing the qualifying examination.
A person with Previous job experience of one or more years after passing the minimum qualifying examination shall not be eligible unless approved by the Apprentice Advisor of BOAT.
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their application (in the prescribed format) to the Office of the Director, Human Resource Development Centre, Meghalaya Energy Cooperation Limited (MeECL), Umiam-793103, Ri-Bhoi District, Meghalaya.
The last date for submission of forms along with necessary documents is on the 28th of April 2023.
- Self-attested Photostat copies of the following Documents are to be attached along with the application form:
- EPIC /Passport
- Consolidated Mark sheet/ last mark sheet of essential qualification obtained. If the Institute/ University assigns grades, conversion certificate if any, from the respective University/College for calculating the percentage of marks.
- D.O.B document – 10th Standard Certificate or Birth Certificate issued by the Municipality or such appropriate authority.
- Passport size photograph; 2 (Two) Nos.
- Caste certificate in the prescribed format in support of the claim of belonging to SC/ST/OBC duly issued by the competent authority.
- Certificate of Physical Challenge (if applicable)
Advertisement No:- MeECL/HRDC/TRG-44/Pt-V/2022-23/04 (Date: 29.03.2023)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Telegram||Click Here|