MeECL Apprenticeship 2022: The Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited (MeECL) has released a notification to engage graduates i.e. BA, BSc, BCom as Apprentices for 1 year.
The last date for application is 5 August 2022.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
Post: Graduates (General Stream) Apprentice
- Number of posts: 15
- Arts stream: 5
- Science Stream: 5
- Commerce Stream: 5
- Educational qualification: The year of passing (YOR) will be 2020, 2021 & 2022.
- Arts stream: Possesses a 3 year degree in Arts stream.
- Science stream: Possesses a 3 year degree in Science stream.
- Commerce stream: Possesses a 3 year degree in Commerce stream.
- Age limit: Maximum age 24 years as on 31.07.2022 but not less than 18 years. Age relaxation is allowed for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Classes/ Persons with Disability/ Ex-servicemen, as per applicable Govt. of India rules.
- Stipend: Rs. 9,000/- per month
How to apply for MeECL Apprenticeship 2022
- Self-attested Photostat copies of following documents to be attached along with application form:
- Consolidated Mark sheet/last mark sheet of essential qualification obtained. If the Institute/ University assigns grades, conversion certificate if any, from respective University/College for calculating percentage of marks.
- D.O.B document – 10th Standard Certificate or Birth Certificate issued by the Municipality or such appropriate authority.
- Passport size photograph; 2 (Two) nos.
- Caste certificate in the prescribed format in support of the claim of belonging to SC/ST/ OBC duly issued by competent authority.
- Certificate of Physical Challenge (if applicable).
Application should be submitted to the Deputy Director, Human Resource Development Center, MeECL, Umiam – 793103 Ri-Bhoi District on or before 5 August 2022.
The Candidates must get himself/ herself enrolled/ registered with Board of Practical Training, through online enrolment at National Apprenticeship Training Scheme, in www.mhrdnats.gov.in and poses a valid enrolment ID generated after successful enrolment within a specified period of three years after passing qualifying examination (if available).
Advertisement No. MeECL/HRDC/TRG-49/P1-1/2022-23/ 02)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|
|Job Updates on Facebook||Click Here|