MeECL Apprenticeship Trainee Recruitment 2022: The Meghalaya Energy Cooperation Limited (MeECL), Umiam, Ri-Bhoi District, Meghalaya has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 15 Graduate (General Stream) Apprentices Vacancy.
The last date of submission of forms along with necessary documents is on the 5th August 2022.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply here. More details about the recruitment are provided below.
|Application Process||Offline Form|
Graduate (General Stream)
- No. of vacancy: 15 [Fifteen]
- Educational Qualification:
- Possess a 3 years Degree in Arts Stream
- Possess a 3 years Degree in Science Stream
- Possess a 3 years Degree in Commerce Stream
- Stipend: Rs.9,000/- per month
- Age limit: Maximum age 24 years as on 31.07.2022 but not less than 18 years. Age relaxation is allowed for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes/Persons with Disability/Ex-servicemen, as per applicable Govt. of India rules.
How to Apply for MeECL Apprentices Recruitment?
Self-attested Photostat copies of following documents to be attached along with application form:-
- Consolidated Mark sheet/last mark sheet of essential qualification obtained. If the Institute/ University assigns grades, conversion certificate if any, from respective University/College for calculating percentage of marks.
- D.O.B document – 10th Standard Certificate or Birth Certificate issued by the Municipality or such appropriate authority.
- Passport size photograph; 2 (Two) nos.
- Caste certificate in the prescribed format in support of the claim of belonging to SC/ST/ OBC duly issued by competent authority.
- Certificate of Physical Challenge (if applicable).
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Official Advisement||Click Here|