Meghalaya ANM & GNM Admission 2022: Director of Health Services (MI), Meghalaya, Shillong has released a notification for the 3-year course in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) and 2 years courses in Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery (ANM) session 2022-2023. Male/Female unmarried candidates who are indigenous inhabitants or permanent residents of the State are eligible to apply subject to fulfillment of the following criteria.
The last date for submission of the application is 29 July 2022 till 3:00 P.M.
1.Couse name: General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)
- Duration: 3 years
- 10+2 level examination with 40% aggregate marks from recognized University/ Board. Candidates are also eligible from the State Open School recognized by the State government and the National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by the Central Government. However, Science is preferable.
- 10+2 with English having 40% of Marks in Vocational Stream-Health Care Science from recognized CBSE board/ State/ Centre.
- Registered Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) with 10+2 educational qualifications.
- Disabled Candidates: 3% disability reservation to be considered with a disability of locomotor to the tune of 40% to 50% of the lower extremity after thoroughly examined and certified by Medical & Health Officer.
- Age limit: Minimum age for admission will be 17 years as of 31st December 2022. The upper age limit is 35 years and for candidates possessing an ANM certificate, there is no age bar.
Course Name: Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery (ANM)
- Duration: 2 years.
- Eligibility Criteria: The minimum educational qualification shall be 10+2 recognized by MBOSE/ CBSE/ ICSE/SSSCE/HSCE or a recognized equivalent examination.
- Age limit: Minimum age for admission will be 17 years as of 31st December 2022 & the upper age limit is 30 years.
**Only Female unmarried can apply for ANM course**
How to apply for Meghalaya ANM & GNM Admission 2022
Application forms may be obtained from the Office of the Director of Health Services (MI), Shillong and The Office of the District Medical & Health Officer, Tura.
Applicants need to submit duly filled in application along with all relevant documents to the following Office’s on or before 29 July 2022.
- Office of the Director of Health Services (MI), Shillong
- The Office of the District Medical & Health Officer, Tura
Candidates are then required to appear before the screening committee which will be held on the 6 & 7 September 2022 from 8:00 am to 5:00pm at School of Nursing, Civil Hospital, Shillong and Civil Hospital, Tura.
Selection of candidates who are medically fit and eligible will be made purely on the basis of merit and subject to the reservation policy of the State Government.
ANM Notification: Click Here
GNM Notification: Click Here