Meghalaya DIET Admission 2022: Applications are invited for Pre-Service candidates who are bonafide citizens of India and who are permanent residents of Meghalaya and aspiring to become Teachers at Elementary Level to the 2 Years Diploma in Element, Education (D.EI.Ed) Course for the Academic Session 2022-24.
5% of the seat will be reserved for Persons with Disabilities (PWDs).
The last date for submission of the application is 10th May 2022 (extended).
Course Name:- Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admission 2022
- Age limit:- 18 to 27 years as of 01.01.2022. The upper age relaxation is up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
- Eligibility Criteria:-
- Class XII passed or its equivalent examination with 50% marks with 5 % relaxation for ST/SC/OBC/PWD
- Candidates waiting for Class-XII results are also eligible to apply
- There will be blockwise allocation of Seats to facilitate the availability of trained teachers locally in the respective blocks
How to apply for Meghalaya DIET Admission 2022 for D.El.Ed 2022?
Candidates are to apply only through online mode on the website https://dert.megeducation.gov.in from 22nd April 2022 to 10th May 2022 (extended) up to 17:00 PM.
Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. Candidates must upload a scanned copy of a recent color passport size photograph and a scanned copy of the signature.
The selection for the DIET, Meghalaya will be based on
- Entrance Test
- The Selection will be based on merit as per the block quota
- An amount of Rs. 200/-only for applicants belonging to the General category and Rs. 100/-only to those belonging to SC/ST/OBC category which is to be paid through Online Mode or e-Challan, which is to be generated from the online portal. (Payments using e-Challan can be made at any Branch of State Bank of India).
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), the Application Fee is exempted.
Advertisement No:– DERT/D.El.Ed/1/2021/228 (Date: 19.04.2022)